PDA

View Full Version : Another Craigs list-would it be easier this way? lol

luvcub
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
TO ALL AVAILABLE MEN
SO… I’m single, tired of mingling, and looking to get hitched. Thing is, I’m pretty frustrated with the legwork and my solution is to pass the buck on to my parents and let them go ahead and choose for me, the way it was (is) done in the good old days (South Asia). So if you’re a single guy, hoping for marriage and kids (not more than two) in the future, and willing to roll with the punches, let’s get your folks in on this too.

Here’s what I’m thinking… You respond to this with your parental contact info, which I will pass along to mine… Then, I figure we can just butt out until the wedding. Let’s let them hammer out the details, investigate compatibility, and argue about a dowry.

Me: 26 year old female with a generally positive outlook on life, one salary, three piercings, zero tattoos, one car, one hamster, and one (slightly used) vagina. I’d be willing to consider getting re-virginized if this is a deal-breaker for your family.

I’d prefer not to convert to your religion, but I would consider relocation if my travel expenses were covered.

Looking forward to the big day. Maybe we’ll meet once or twice before then… I’m leaving that up to my mom.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

ssgjeg
03-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Revirginized? I don't think I want to know.

gmyers
03-17-2009, 01:24 AM
I love the slightly used vagina. How do you get re-virginized. Never heard of that before.

pepperpot
03-17-2009, 05:15 AM
I love the slightly used vagina. How do you get re-virginized. Never heard of that before.

Dr. Drew discusses the many surgical procedures available relating to the sexual experience including " revirginization", penile enlargement, and "vaginal rejuvenation".

[edit] "Vaginal rejuvenation"
Non-reconstructive vaginoplasty or "vaginal rejuvenation" is used to restore vaginal tone and appearance, largely by removing excess tissue and tightening supportive structures. The popularity of surgery to improve the cosmetic appearance of a female's genitalia has increased in North America over the last few years. The term "designer vagina" refers to an idealized image of female sex organs attained through vaginoplasty. In recent years laser has been introduced to assist in the procedure. The rejuvenation procedure is intended to reduce or undo effects of age and childbearing.

:lol funny ad...

Anniston
03-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I think that in the world of blogging, there is a trend for semi-believable ads to be posted on CL, only to have the replies documented for the reading enjoyment of others. I bet that is one of them.

atprm
03-17-2009, 10:32 AM
:rolling

re-virginized.

MsLynn
03-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Hymenoplasty, or the surgical reconstruction of the hymen, is a popular procedure among Muslim women in France that is spreading across the U.S. as more women find out about it. During the operation, a woman’s hymen is either surgically re-sewn or a thin membrane is created from the vaginal walls to replicate the hymen so that it breaks and bleeds on the wedding night.

Lild
03-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh Lawd!

Wow...lol

mabby89
03-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Hell, I'm not getting any now and if I got re-virginized, I would probably die a virgin, lmao.

missteena
03-18-2009, 06:09 AM
Oh you have got to be flippin' kidding me...who would ever do that?

MOM2B2003
03-18-2009, 07:01 AM
Oh you have got to be flippin' kidding me...who would ever do that?

We watched a show on Discovery Health a couple years ago about women getting the procedure done. Not only do I find it absurd, after the procedure is done, you must wait 6 weeks before you can have intercourse to allow time for healing.

So....okay....all the pain to have the procedure......6 weeks to heal.....6 seconds to tear it all up and experience pain again.........Hmmm......

luvcub
03-19-2009, 05:09 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwww not me,hahaha,I could just see that now,Im a granny wearing granny panties,and getting my second youth,lol.

Hymenoplasty, or the surgical reconstruction of the hymen, is a popular procedure among Muslim women in France that is spreading across the U.S. as more women find out about it. During the operation, a woman’s hymen is either surgically re-sewn or a thin membrane is created from the vaginal walls to replicate the hymen so that it breaks and bleeds on the wedding night.

luvcub
03-19-2009, 05:11 AM
you all are to funny,mom2b,you hit it all in the head,you summed it up,lol.