PDA

View Full Version : grrrrrrrrrrrr i hate packing

shadowcats
03-16-2009, 08:15 AM
i gave my landlord 30 days notice on friday and he's had someone knocking on my door at 10 oclock this morning , that crud,,,,,,,,,,
and im trying to pack and have the house in a mess,,,,,,,,,,,,
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,

dont think im going to give him any thing i leave , that crud,,,,,,,,,, i ll give it to goodwill,,,,,,,,,,, he couldnt get off his but to sell to us but hes got someone else looking to buy ;this morning,,,,,,,,,,,

guess hes loosing his cash cow,,,,,,,,, guess we paid our rent too good,,,,,,,

mosdata1
03-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Did he call you before sending someone over to look at the place? Doesn't he have to give you at least a couple of hours notice?

shadowcats
03-16-2009, 12:28 PM
seems its a cousin of his is interested , and decided to come on his own , lol gave us a start , some strainger showing up at our door and its not like we have straingers walking by all the time , hell we re up on a freeking hill in the woods,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol think hillbilly hollow,,,,,,, oh well,,,,,,,,,,,, got my books packed this morning , and will start on my clothes this evening. gosh i hate packing and moving, i have moved so many times this last year,,,,,,,, i want to scream,,,,,,,,,,, NOOOOOOOOOOMOREEEEEEEEEE, LOL ,,,,,,,,:getyou:getyou:getyou:getyou:getyou

Kelsey1224
03-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Think of it this way. This will be your last move in a long time. Plus...I have a mantra... Would I pay someone to move this? Even though you may be moving yourself, you will amazed at what you are willing to get rid of if you think of it that way.

Although...if you have moved a lot in recent months, you have probably gotten rid of lots of excess baggage!

Keep telling yourself...this, too, shall pass.

hblueeyes
03-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Check with your state laws. here, if you rent and the lanlord decides to sell he must offer it to current tenants first. This is true with homes but I am unsure if it is also for apartment buildings. If it is a house, townhome or condo and you rent he he lists it without offering it to current tenants then he is in violation and you could get damages. Worth checking out if you are seriously interested in buying.

Me

mosdata1
03-16-2009, 05:57 PM
She just bought her own place, I guess partly because the landlord wouldn't sell to them.

Just as Kelsey said, since you are moving into your own place, this should be the last move for a loooooooong time.

shadowcats
03-16-2009, 07:59 PM
he said he was wanting to sell it so he could pay off a loan he took on it for some reason ,,,he was renovating it since the last renter trashed the place,,
we said ok , that when we got back from miss, giving back the cottage and collecting our stuff , we could set a price and we 'd buy it from him, if we could get a life long lease , never to be put off property by family ,,,,yes its on private land , and not moveable,,,,,,,, he s; the one who said he could make it so we wouldnt have to move it, but the property is in his moms name only ,,,,,,,,, even though the trailer was his, well we loved the area , and the quiet and ive never had any problems here and the few friends we ve made live just down the street,,, well we came back on november 1 , and moved in and settled in , and every month id say are you still selling to us, we need to go and get it staightened out, and legal , he said could i wait a few months cause he was broke renovating , and needed to catch up a bit,,,,,,,,so i said ok,,,,,,,,mistake there,,,,,,,,,, should have insisted he do it then, well .six months pasted and my personal savings were going down , so i told him last month i only had one more month of savings for rent and the following month i would have to dip into my house moneys,,,,,, and he said ok and he would call me,,,,,,,,,,which he never did ,,,,, so i was worrying about my situation and i had looked at the local realators , but they all wanted to show me homes that needed huge mortages , and we would have to borrow at least 50.000 to buy,,,,,, hell i dont need that at my age,,,,,,,,,,,, so we were looking for something cheaper,,,,,,,, lots of realators dont handle propertys they know they wount get a huge commission on,,,,,,,,,,,,so watched the papers and then i suggested to look on craigs list,,,,,,,,, but just do personal research on what ever i looked at,,,,,,,,,so thats how i found this property, and it was just perfect ,,,,,,,,, so we bought,,,,,,,,,, i feel he was wanting his cash flow more than a sale ,,,,,,, ssooooooo sorry , i DID TELL HIM EVERY MONTH i needed to buy , and not feed out my savings to a rental,,,,,,,,, i dont mind paying 100 a month lot fee but 600 a month for a rental ,,,,,,,,and then his mom hitting us up for money every other month for the softner unit,,,, i wouldnt have minded that if we owned the trailer but i didnt see that comming about in the long run,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh well im outa here soon
and in my own better home,,,,,,,,,,
YOWL AND I STILL HATE BOXES,,,,,,,,,,, LOL,,,,,,, and packing my poor back
sharon:getyou:getyou:dancing: