PDA

View Full Version : I loathe the local morning...

ElleGee
03-16-2009, 07:06 AM
.. weather idiot. I swear to Gibraltar she never gets the weather right at all.

*looks out window*

I don't see this full sunshine she was preaching an hour or 2 ago.
Her personality is really annoying too...And if she says 'ample sunshine' or 'high pressure takes control' one more time I am going to scream.

Why don't I change the channel? Because I like the Today Show.

/stupid pms fueled rant

Lild
03-16-2009, 07:57 AM
Hahahahaha, I know exactly what your talking about!! I hate the news people here, they are so annoying!

baragabrat
03-16-2009, 10:07 AM
You don't see the full sunshine there because WE have it here in NW Lower Michigan. :D

CLARKS4
03-16-2009, 10:24 AM
They actually got ours right for once. LOL
Rain, rain rain

SLance68
03-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Well I would send you some in exchange for some rain. It was only 87 here today and it was plenty sunny.

I do agree that the local weather people should be fired and just put a camera outside and say - look at this and figure it out yourself. They would save a ton of money on weather dingbats.

justme23
03-16-2009, 05:28 PM
I really like our weatherliars ... They get it right most of the time.

iluvmybaby
03-16-2009, 06:34 PM
.. weather idiot. I swear to Gibraltar she never gets the weather right at all.

*looks out window*

I don't see this full sunshine she was preaching an hour or 2 ago.
Her personality is really annoying too...And if she says 'ample sunshine' or 'high pressure takes control' one more time I am going to scream.

Why don't I change the channel? Because I like the Today Show.

/stupid pms fueled rant

AND how can someone be so CHEERFUL all the gosh darn time? It makes me nauseas sometimes

ElleGee
03-16-2009, 06:43 PM
You don't see the full sunshine there because WE have it here in NW Lower Michigan. :D

*moon*

shadowcats
03-16-2009, 08:14 PM
when we first got here it was in the middle of a drought,,,,,,,,,,,and since we got here theyve caught up on rain totals and are now going over,,,,,,,,lol i think its my hubby geoffrey , we ve taken to calling him typhoon geoffrey,,,,, when he was in england they had mad cow going around then when he moved here it was rain and hurricanes at his england home , then he was here and then all the hurricanes started getting closer and then katrina, lol and when we evaced to florida another hurricane hit there a week later ,,,,,,then when we got back to miss , the hurricane season went bonkers,,,,,,, shesh,,,,,,,,,, hence our move to tenn, now the rain has followed us here,,,,,,,,,,,s******,,,,,,,,,,,
oh well,
the forcasters here dont get the weather right half the time either,,,,,,
:rolleyes::rolleyes::hmmmm:

buglebe
03-16-2009, 09:00 PM
One of our newscasters says tornadic activity and I don't like to hear it.
Are all of the weather girls actual weather predictors or are some of them just there to say what they are told to say?

jedmatters
03-17-2009, 04:49 AM
We have Dead Wrong Dale. In 25 years, he MAY have gotten the forecast right 3 times.
We live in South Texas: the weather is simple to predict: it will be hot and humid today. But, NOOOOO: he has to screw that up.
I think one of the classes they take is "Looking Stupid 101"

galeane29
03-17-2009, 04:51 AM
One of our local weather idiots thinks he is also a stand up comic which he is NOT!

fairydana
03-17-2009, 05:44 AM
LMAO! This thread is funny! I believe that all of the weather people are related!

Anyways its foggy here this morning! Cant see nothin!

CAMSmama
03-18-2009, 05:55 AM
Foggy here too, looks like pea soup out there! When I take my son to school the round trip drive, even at 15 mph usually takes me about 6 minutes, today it took almost 20. AWFUL!!!

LuvBigRip
03-18-2009, 06:34 AM
I pretty much think you have to be cut from dork cloth to be a weather-person. I have lived in large, medium and small markets. They are all quasi-comedians with little to no self realization that that are not funny. It is almost painful to watch when the anchor has to go off script due to a comment by the weather crew. They get that deer in the headlight look because the words they just heard aren't on their tele-prompter.

What's worse is when they are meteorologists and they cannot even pronounce the word. It comes out like meterolololgist. Here in our little burg, they have the locals do most of the work for them. We have rain meters, weather spotters and we even supply the weather picture of the day.

ElleGee
03-18-2009, 12:30 PM
I loved it this morning when she said "it might or might not get windy this afternoon... well no duh