PDA

View Full Version : Camera help please

meema
03-14-2009, 05:59 AM
On the big Thanksgiving sale I bought serveral Kodak 10.3 meg pix cameras. On my mine and one daughter, the pictures are not very clear. Not to sure about the others I have not heard anything yet. This camera sinks!
Does anyone know anything about these. Can this be taken back? If so what is a better. Or do I need to break down and pay $$ for it?

meema
03-14-2009, 07:18 AM
On the big Thanksgiving sale I bought serveral Kodak 10.3 meg pix cameras. On my mine and one daughter, the pictures are not very clear. Not to sure about the others I have not heard anything yet. This camera sinks!
Does anyone know anything about these. Can this be taken back? If so what is a better. Or do I need to break down and pay $$ for it?

any help?

YankeeMary
03-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Call Kodak and ask them. Maybe there is a recall on them or something. Good luck.

whatever
03-14-2009, 09:46 AM
You usually have 3 months for electronics (depending on store) to take back. I would find my receipt and try to take back or at least exchange for store credit etc. I have a 8 mp with 12x zoom Kodak and I love it.

Kimberly61
03-14-2009, 10:38 AM
I would definately contact Kodak, sounds like there is something wrong with them because Kodak usually produces good quality pics...I have a 6.0 easy share and have never had an issues with mine.