PDA

View Full Version : Horse Tripping

Willow
03-13-2009, 07:26 PM
http://video.hsus.org/index.jsp?auto_band=3Dx&rf=3Dsv&fr_story=3Ddb69be22=31c5e55c31443460e8022058da45b9 26

I can't believe people find this entertaining. :getyou

iluvmybaby
03-13-2009, 07:44 PM
http://video.hsus.org/index.jsp?auto_band=3Dx&rf=3Dsv&fr_story=3Ddb69be22=31c5e55c31443460e8022058da45b9 26

I can't believe people find this entertaining. :getyou

That IS sick. That link did not take me to the specific video, so I copied and pasted a working link ((I HOPE))

shadowcats
03-13-2009, 07:57 PM
they aught to lock these researchers up in their own cages and do the same to them ; those SOBS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :getyou:getyou:getyou:mad::mad::mad::soapbox

gmyers
03-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Did you see where the man would go from cage to cage pointing the dart gun at the monkeys getting them frightened before finally shooting one. He was tormenting them and thats unnecessary. It makes you want to do away with testing drugs on animals. Theres got to be a way to test drugs that is less painful to the animals. And when they took the newborn from its mama and stuck that thing in it without sedation that was so cruel. It looked like it was in agony. I know I would be if someone did that to me. I don't know where they get the people that do research but they look like sadists.

Char
03-13-2009, 08:19 PM
What a bunch of BS... how could anyone find that 'fun' ??? :(

iluvmybaby
03-13-2009, 09:38 PM
What a bunch of BS... how could anyone find that 'fun' ??? :(

This has ruined rodeos for me. When I went last time it was so much fun, they had monkeys riding a dog, good clean fun

janelle
03-13-2009, 09:45 PM
They use to do this in Hollywood pictures. The humane society now oversees the movies being made and does not allow it. You see where at the end it says no animal was hurt making this movie.

The humane society needs to get to work here. Jail time is too good for them.

gmyers
03-13-2009, 11:34 PM
I saw the wrong video. I just watched the horse one. Thats just cruel. How can they call that a sport. People are getting really sadistic. Its a miracle they don't break the horses legs, neck or back. And people were cheering. Thats just wrong.

Char
03-13-2009, 11:56 PM
They use to do this in Hollywood pictures.

Exactly what I was thinking janelle... they (the Humane Society) put a stop to it because so many horses were permanantly injured, and had to be put down.

Can you even imagine ? Having horses running full throttle, and, nail a trip wire... unreal.

tngirl
03-14-2009, 03:01 AM
It isn't really any different than calf roping, don't like that much as a sport either.

janelle
03-14-2009, 12:36 PM
But at least calf roping does have a purpose. The cowboys needed to catch a calf to brand it. Tripping a horse has no purpose, never had a purpose and never will have a purpose except causing damage to a horse.

It's like dog fighting, no purpose except for the maniacs who bet on it.

janelle
03-14-2009, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjbBdDuYtM

Now this one will make you want to puke. Psychos walk among us. I'd like to knock their heads together and strangle them with their video equipment.

Where is the Humane Society---probably too busy with all the cases they already have. Luckily these morons thought this was good entertainment to put on YouTube. JERKS. Hope the police burn their butts, you know their parents will try to protect the little dears. GAG

whatever
03-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Okay if its cruel I cannot even bring myself to watch the videos. I can't understand the fun in watching anything that puts two animals against each other fighting either.
I saw that movie White Fang for the first time a couple of weeks ago and the dog fighting looks SO real I had to look away. I just cannot NOT any cruelty to animals for peoples enjoyment or whatever!!!!:getyou

Shadowcat_99
03-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Are these the Mexican Rodeo's doing this? or is this USA Rodeo's. The reason I ask is because in the Mexican Rodeo's they have alot of "cowboy techniques" they like to show off that are actually illegal here in the USA. Not to say that :crazy stupid people don't do that here, but there is a movement to totally outlaw Charo's (I think that is how it is spelled) from alot of their rodeo show off stuff that is performed in some locations here in the States.

2many
03-16-2009, 02:35 PM
That is so mean and sadistic to that to any living breathing creature.

Ambrianna
03-16-2009, 04:48 PM
I couldn't even finish watching it. What pathetic morons. Sadder yet, most likely each one of those jack@sses will BREED and create more pathetic morons.

<sigh>*sigh*

Two grown men/women tearing each other apart, I could care less. Animal abuse, child abuse, elderly abuse - drives me crazy.</sigh>

buglebe
03-16-2009, 09:13 PM
My dil worked in a lab where they were researching cholesterol drugs. She loved the job.
She had to draw blood from the mouse with a needle or she could cut the very tip of the tail off with a sharp. She used the sharp, she said it seemed to hurt less than the needle. She is a tender hearted soul. She works in the bone marrow transplant dept now after going to school for her BSRN degree.

gmyers
03-16-2009, 09:59 PM
That poor cat. Their parents better get them some help or the next one they abuse will be a person or a child or them when they're older. Serial killers in the making. Whats wrong with some teens today. I never would have thought about doing something like that. Its just sick.

LunaChick
03-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Okay, after reading all the replies I don't think I'll be watching any of the videos. I can't stand people who are cruel to animals. It really makes me sick.

Kelsey1224
03-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Okay, after reading all the replies I don't think I'll be watching any of the videos. I can't stand people who are cruel to animals. It really makes me sick.

Yea...what she said.