PDA

View Full Version : i havent slept all nite im so anxious,,,,,,,,

shadowcats
03-13-2009, 02:08 AM
well we go today and sign the papers on our new place ,,,,,, and im so anxious that something will happen and everything will go KERBANG,,,,,,,, lol my nerves are screaming, atfter loosing our home to katrina and all our money going down the drain on rentals ,,,,,,,,,,, lol i cant believe we will soon be moving into our own place , we are driving two hours to johnson city today at two to sign the papers and get the keys,,,,,,,,, bounceing off the walls right now, and my husband is beside me SNORING HIS HEAD OFF, THE LOUT ,,,,,,,,,,, lol i want to kick him,,,,,,,,,,,,
oh well,,,,,,,,, good thing hes driving today im a basket case ,,,,,,,,,
sharon:getyou:getyou:damnmate::damnmate::mssmack:w ow:faint:faint

gmyers
03-13-2009, 02:55 AM
I'm like that when I'm excited about something . Can't sleep to save my life. While my husband snores. Aggravates the heck out of me. Good luck I bet you can't wait to move in.

DonnaWV
03-13-2009, 04:37 AM
Congrats on your new home. I hope you got some sleep.

1luckylady
03-13-2009, 04:53 AM
Congrats on your new home! Hopefully you'll calm down and be able to sleep tonight. I'd be all worked up just like you if I were in your shoes.

lucimPI
03-13-2009, 07:31 AM
Hey Basket Case, I am so happy for you. Hope all goes well and you will be moving in soon.

shadowcats
03-13-2009, 07:43 AM
i slept fitfully and got up several times to the call of nature,,,,,lol; why is it i always have to pe-------- when i want to sleep so badly,,,,,,,, well im up now and we're getting ready to leave , two hour drive to her office and the court house , getting the deed checked and registered to make sure all sales are legit,,,,,,,,,,
sharon :2in1::getyou:slap

CAMSmama
03-13-2009, 07:47 AM
good luck, and congrats!!! it will all work out!

shadowcats
03-13-2009, 07:58 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
:getyou:getyou:damnmate::damnmate::damnmate::mssma ck:eek::eek::eek::bootyshake::busted:shark and we have a two hour drive-------------

SLance68
03-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Congrats on the new house. Hopefully you will have good luck on Friday the 13th.

fleabones3
03-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Good luck!!!! I was so excited last year when we signed the papers on our house! Hurry back and tell us how it went.. congrats!!

CLARKS4
03-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Hope everything worked out for you

iluvmybaby
03-13-2009, 02:54 PM
How did it go?!?!

magenta
03-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Congrats! Can't wait to hear how it went!

mabby89
03-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Good luck!!!

Shann
03-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I sleep like that too when i'm worried/excited about something. Congrats on your new house there is nothing better than being able to do what you want when you want to a home that is yours :D Hope everything went well :)

shadowcats
03-13-2009, 07:14 PM
WELL we left in a drizzle and got there earlier than we expected and walked about town waiting for the lady we made the deal with on the trailer , and elizabetion town has a covered horse carrainge bridge over a small river , sooooooooo pretty ,,,,,,,,,, and in twenty mins we got the call to meet her at the court house , they went over the papers in the land and title office and then we went to the office next door and notorized gads of papers,, which they only charged me 5 bucks ,,,,,,,,, nice people ,,,,,,,,, and then back to the land registery office they did the final check over made her correct something, (which i understood , but it was a totaly unnessarey thingy,,,,lol) then back to the notary and then back to her, and she filed it it cost me 137 dollars to file , and now im the owner of a plot of land in tenn, with a 17 year old trailer , and im in heaven,,,,,,,,,,lol its going to need some minor work but its liveable and pretty good condition, and it looks awesome ,,,,,,,,,,, my back yard is the cherokeee state park,,,,,,,,,,,,, up on a hill side over looking other plots which have trailers . all far enough away to be private ,,,,,,,,, ,
the clerk gave me a copy of the filings and said i can pick up the completed origionals on monday , we then went to the electirc com , and got that in our names , and then went to the trailer , found that the renters who left to move back to florida , didnt clean before leaving ,,,,,,,,,,, there was still food in the fridge lollllllllllll oh well a good cleaning and i ll be happy ,
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::danc ing::thrasher::thrasher: then i came back to my rental,,,,,,,and called the landloard and broke the bad news,,,,,,,,,,,, :bootyshake: ever since we moved here , he said we could buy this trailer that was six months ago,,,,,,,,, we ve been paying over 475 rent , and the electric bill (in his name ) and his mom has been hitting us up for money for the salt water purifier ,,,,,,,,, and getting the go around about how the papers were locked in the bank vault and that she had lost both keys and they would need to cut the locks , yad da yada yada , you get the picture,,,,,,,,,, i told him on the first this was the last of my money in my personal account and that next month id have to start in on my house savings, and i needed a permants address so i could get back to work and my money going for my home not a rental,,,,,,,,, well he snoozed too long on this one and now we re moving in our own place , gave him a 30 day notice , heck we gave him a month in advance , pet deposit , and an electrical deposit, he didnt want us to put it in our name,,,,,,,,, so so long , fin ni ...

i cant wait , such a burdan ive been worring my self sick over , been praying and soooooooooo depressed and 8 different living places since gustov,,,,, i dont care if he is upset , ive been more than fair , we re even giving him the washer and dryer that the tenents left behind , he got rid of the ones that were here so we could use our own new ones , so i feel justified in not feeling bad about not waiting on buying this place,,,,,,,,,
and i think my new place is much better ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:dancing::thrasher::thrasher::hi5 :hi5:wings:wings

CLARKS4
03-13-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm so glad to hear that everything wentgood and you can now become a homeowner. Here comes the fun part though. You get to move everything.
:congrat

155oaks
03-13-2009, 08:13 PM
all in all your gonna be in the new place and make home again.

congrats, relax and enjoy

IthinkNOT!
03-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Congratulations! How does it feel to be a homeowner? Great, I bet!

shadowcats
03-13-2009, 08:36 PM
i was sleepless and looking on craigs list at 4 in the morning .lol found the listing and emailed her , this was last frid, sat , i got a email in reply,,,,,,,,that she was showing the property on monday at three,,,,,,, i emailed her back could i come at 2 , she said yes that the renters were packing to leave , (Moving back to florida due to illness) so i said ok , went there and called her we were there , she came at 230 and we loved it and shook hands ,,,,,,,,,,lol then the other couple showed up ,,,,,,,,,, yikes ,maybe she ll sell it to them for more and dump us,,,,,,,, lol my nerves were strung out , but shes honest , and told them its sold but i have others i ll show you,,,,,,,,,lol she told me that they still wanted to go in but she refused,,,,,,,,,,,, did the paperwork and we signed today,,,,,,,,,,,, we got it for 25,500 we paid half down in a certifed check and the other half she financed it though her own IRA , , and we paid closing (the clerk fee 137 , ) and notary ,,,,,,,,, and our house notes will be 333.13 and all dont on FRIDAY THE 13TH,,,,,,,,,,,, LOL this place was ment for us,,,,,,,,,,,, thank you God,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol
sharon

jcw
03-13-2009, 09:16 PM
congrats that is great

gmyers
03-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Glad it turned out good for you. Enjoy your new home.

atprm
03-14-2009, 12:28 AM
I am really happy for you Sharon :)

everyone should have a home of their own (or even someplace to call home) :)

Char
03-14-2009, 01:25 AM
That is wonderful !! Total CONGRATULATIONS to you !! :wings

THEpouty1
03-14-2009, 04:23 AM
Congrats! I'm glad it worked out. Enjoy your new place and making it totally yours :D