PDA

View Full Version : Dang it

ElleGee
03-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Stupid whine.

I was going to go upstairs and take a shower and I find my son taking a shower.
I do not want to take a shower in the basement bathroom because all my girly girl stuff is in the upstairs bathroom.

He beat me to the bathroom. Jerk :P

/stupid whine

gmyers
03-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Turn the hot water off I bet he gets out of there quick.

shadowcats
03-12-2009, 08:57 PM
have u smelt some of these kids nowadays:eek::eek::creep::dizzy:hmmmm::headshake:p uke::canabis:

speedygirl
03-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I hate when that happens. My kids were here for a visit last weekend so I know what you mean. I went to the upstairs bathroom a couple times for my shower and it was in use. I don't keep my girly stuff anywhere else either. I completely understand your aggravation, lol.

CAMSmama
03-13-2009, 07:52 AM
have u smelt some of these kids nowadays:eek::eek::creep::dizzy:hmmmm::headshake:p uke::canabis:

yeah, what she said!! I have 2 (age 9 & 13)that have to be threatened with bodily harm in order to make them bathe! both of them just say "but I have deodorant" I tell tthem, well, unless you bathe you just smell like b.o. AND deodorant!

lymi
03-13-2009, 08:36 AM
My daughter and 3 grandkids have been living here up to about 2 weeks ago. A few weeks ago, I had been working in the yard all day. Came in, told my husband I was gonna put supper on the table and then take a bath. My daughter came in and said she was gonna take a showere and give the kids one. Now they will run water until there is no hot left. I groaned. She said fine she'd wait. I told her to go ahead, I'd wait for the water to warm up. In the meantime, my son came by. I was talking to him, and she came in and started a load of laundry!!!!!!!!!! (we wash warm with cold rinse) GRRRRRRRRRRR I know how ya feel

fleabones3
03-13-2009, 01:16 PM
LOL I feel your pain.. with 5 kids and a DH I have to wait til like 10 pm at night to get a hot shower or bath, and when my stepdaughter, her 3 kids and her b/f were here.. i was screwed lol....