PDA

View Full Version : memolink survey missing points?

whatever
03-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Okay so today I didn't get credit for 3 surveys. I see on the other site the same thing has been happening for a couple of days. today is the first day I have noticed it however.....
Anyone else?

hblueeyes
03-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Yep. Me too.

Me

nelda
03-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes, I noticed a couple of days ago. You might want to email them thru the site. I emailed them and they manually added the points. They said they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

knitwit
03-09-2009, 06:43 PM
I have also noticed that two or three of the last surveys have not been crediting the last couple of days and one of them is an 11 point

weeyam
03-10-2009, 04:45 PM
I got this response back from Memolink today....

We have figured out the problem, and the short version is that while making some updates to our data, we adjusted something that affected who sees certain surveys. Some of you who have taken a ‘one-time-only’ survey (meaning you can only get the points one time) were able to see these surveys a second time. We are making other adjustments now, so that if you’ve taken one of these ‘one-time-only’ you won't be able to see them again. Unfortunately until that is tweaked you will still see them, be able to take them but the points will not award. So it's possible you will see multiple surveys that you have taken already.

One this is corrected, future one-time-only surveys will NOT display a second time, but you’ll have to bear with us as you work through those old ones that were affected by the data adjustment.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and please let us know if you don’t understand or if you have other questions.

FH Barron