PDA

View Full Version : Chek out all the foreclosed homes in your area

janelle
03-09-2009, 11:40 AM
http://freesearch.foreclosurestore.com/?p=ETI

This should make us all mad. The banks practically give these homes away to peope who could not keep up with the payments when the government said, let the poor own homes.

I am just wondering who is benefiting the most from this mess. Follow the money. Seems to be a big racket for someone to make out like a bandit.

hotwheelstx
03-09-2009, 12:00 PM
2 are up in my neighborhood.

dangerousfem
03-09-2009, 12:09 PM
you have to pay to see the details of the homes.... wonder if there are any free foreclosure lists?

lol.. they want $99 a month!!

venus316
03-09-2009, 12:09 PM

This should make us all mad. The banks practically give these homes away to peope who could not keep up with the payments when the government said, let the poor own homes.

I am just wondering who is benefiting the most from this mess. Follow the money. Seems to be a big racket for someone to make out like a bandit.

I know we need help desperatly before we do go into foreclosure, i am trying to find a link on the internet to find out how to get help under the new Obama plan. I know we qualify with the 12% of income rule, but i cannot figure out where to get the help.

pepperpot
03-09-2009, 12:23 PM
you have to pay to see the details of the homes.... wonder if there are any free foreclosure lists?

lol.. they want $99 a month!!

You can pull up banks online and search for "properties for sale" or "forclosures for sale", etc....and some will redirect you to the properies that are currently available....

I was just searching Chase... http://mortgage.chase.com/pages/other/co_properties_landing.jsp

Here's IndyMac.... http://www.indymac.com/infoextended.aspx?id=1466&linkidentifier=id&itemid=1466

ElleGee
03-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Holy eff!!!!! I typed in my zipcode..

10 pages x 20 per page - 4 that weren't in my zip code = 196 houses just in my zip code.

I am totally speechless

*On further review some of these houses and addresses do not line up

For example I know for a fact what Rome Ave and Wyndham Ave look like by heart and those house they show do NOT exist on those streets.. So I think some of the listings pics are 'off

pepperpot
03-09-2009, 12:56 PM

10 pages x 20 per page - 4 that weren't in my zip code = 196 houses just in my zip code.

I am totally speechless

For example I know for a fact what Rome Ave and Wyndham Ave look like by heart and those house they show do NOT exist on those streets.. So I think some of the listings pics are 'off

The pics absolutely do not match the homes.....type in a different zip and the same house pics come up.....;)

ElleGee
03-09-2009, 12:59 PM
The pics absolutely do not match the homes.....type in a different zip and the same house pics come up.....;)

LOL I am glad I am not going nuts because there is a wonderful looking log cabin in the woods on River Ave. I don't remember there being woods in Providence hehe

sandooch
03-09-2009, 01:03 PM

Exactly what I was going to say. I know my area very well and some of those homes pictured looked like mansions and they only have 2 bedrooms and 1 bath? I don't think so. Very deceiving.

speedygirl
03-09-2009, 01:03 PM
There's a disclaimer on the site saying that these were not actual pictures. You have to be a paying member to see the real ones.
Photos are for sample purposes only. Membership includes real property photos.

Jenefer3
03-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Wow, that's interesting. There's a 7 bedroom, 8 bath home for 65,654

galeane29
03-09-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm in Lower Alabama and some of the pictures have SNOW on and around the house. That site is bogus.

anothersta
03-09-2009, 01:59 PM
I typed in my zipcode, we've got 350 people in our town. A couple of houses I see are my neighbors' so I KNOW those aren't in foreclosure, one isn't even for sale.

I wouldn't trust that site.

Mini
03-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah um..dont think so. Would have been interesting though.

janelle
03-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Another scam on top of all the other scams. When will it all end? People trying to make a killing off others misery. Stupid site. No way would I pay them anything.

I'll go to my local realtor.com site---that should be free. Not that I am looking for another house. We are going to pay off the one we have.

ahippiechic
03-09-2009, 02:19 PM
You have to pay to see the 'real' houses. It says hose pix are just samples.

pepperpot
03-09-2009, 02:19 PM
The 2 sites I listed are valid sites.....they are bank owned (foreclosed) properties. :agree

You can pull up banks online and search for "properties for sale" or "forclosures for sale", etc....and some will redirect you to the properies that are currently available....

I was just searching Chase... http://mortgage.chase.com/pages/othe...es_landing.jsp

Here's IndyMac.... http://www.indymac.com/infoextended....id&itemid=1466

janelle
03-09-2009, 02:30 PM
This site is more accurate. www.foreclosure.com

Geesh---even this site wants payment to give out info. No way.

fairydana
03-09-2009, 02:47 PM

This has been going on for years and years. People have bought houses they think they can afford and they cant, or they can afford it but lose their job. Banks dont just take your house away from you if you miss a payment. It is an ongoing thing. I am sure the bank would rather work with people than just take the home. If you were one of the people who bought a foreclosed home for next to nothing, you would"nt be complaining about it.

The way I see it, the only person who makes out on this is the people who buy the house and get the great deal.

Thats just my opinion though.

YankeeMary
03-09-2009, 02:49 PM

I am just wondering who is benefiting the most from this mess. Normal people like us janelle are benefitting (so to speak).Follow the money. This might shock you but it isn't always big money.Seems to be a big racket for someone to make out like a bandit.Making out like a bandit eh??? Have you ever even looked at a foreclosed home before? Here is your wake up call. I feel safe to say that less then 1/4 are move in condition. We purchased our foreclosed home in December and here it is March and we are still doing repair to it so it is liveable! I can't even begin to tell you the amount of money we have spent on "our good deal" just to get it liveable!

Bush bragged and bragged that the number of people owning their own homes were soooo high. Yet Obama gets the blame for it...HAHA!!! Its NO ONES FAULT but the freaking buyers. If their greed wouldn't have gotten in the way they wouldn't have lost their homes to begin with. Then when they find themselveves in foreclosure they take great joy in destroying the home. The are freaking idiots and I don't care who the President it!

SLance68
03-09-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm in Lower Alabama and some of the pictures have SNOW on and around the house. That site is bogus.

I noticed that also. I am in Orlando and I guarantee there has never been a house here that had snow completely covering the front lawn.

speedygirl
03-09-2009, 03:26 PM
I noticed that also. I am in Orlando and I guarantee there has never been a house here that had snow completely covering the front lawn.

Those aren't the real homes. Their disclaimer says something to that effect. They try to hook you in then hopefully you'll buy a membership.

tarasdream
03-09-2009, 03:26 PM
this thing is a ripoff to get your money i looked up homes in my area and i have lived in this area for 30 years and we do not have these homes on these streets. big mansions i know better. plus some of the houses had snow on the ground and it doesnt snow in florida!

whatever
03-09-2009, 03:35 PM

I am totally speechless

I'm with you. Because there was several houses in the the very small town next to us 4 miles over that had several "newer" houses for in the $30-40 range. I was like if these are the houses we are going house shopping. lol
But even still there are alot of houses with 15 miles of me in foreclose. Hundreds of them!!!

whatever
03-09-2009, 03:36 PM
this thing is a ripoff to get your money i looked up homes in my area and i have lived in this area for 30 years and we do not have these homes on these streets. big mansions i know better. plus some of the houses had snow on the ground and it doesnt snow in florida!

I shipped it there for a more scenery effect. lol
did it work?

ahippiechic
03-09-2009, 03:37 PM
It says plainly that those are sample photos, you have to pay to see the real homes.

tonka06405
03-09-2009, 03:56 PM
this site is redic they have houses on my street and i live in a condo

pepperpot
03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Dontcha just love when they only read the op? :rolling

It feels like Ground Hogs' Day....:lol

gmyers
03-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Wow, that's interesting. There's a 7 bedroom, 8 bath home for 65,654

The octomom ought to look into getting that home from them. Its cheap and big enough too.