PDA

View Full Version : spin off of "what kids say thread"

MsLynn
03-06-2009, 06:18 PM
My son was sitting at the computer playing his computer game,(he's 8 years old) and he passed gas.. REALLY LOUD. looked at me and said..

HEY MOM, THATS 100% REAL GAS... NO ETHANOL THERE.....

he's 8, and he's coming up with them already, i'm gonna really be in trouble when he gets older

guess i should add that every gas station around here has that sign out front, lol well cept walmart who's pump's have a sticker that says it may contain 10% ethanol

fleabones3
03-06-2009, 06:41 PM
:rofl::rofl: thats a good one

ttistin
03-06-2009, 06:46 PM
lol how funny

diana_circe
03-06-2009, 06:59 PM
How funny!

Taylor just turned 9. One day I had all 4 at the eye doctor's and she was making fun of Holli becuase Holli is only 5' tall and Tay is getting pretty close to her in height. She kept calling her a midget, then she called her a Keebler Elf. Next thing I know she's yelling "I know who stole my cookies!" I felt so bad for Holli that her 9yo sister was picking on her, but omg I was cracking up.

Anniston
03-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Two winters ago, my son (then 7) was being teased by one of his moto sponsors who plows his winter training track. Mark was telling DS, "you need to gain some weight...what you need to do is eat a 12" pizza every night before bed."

Well, DH talked Mark into a moto (on DH's bike, since the sponsor does not ride) between Mark and DS. DS beat him by a long shot and they got their helmets off and my son said, "I guess it's a 12" pizza for you tonight, Mark."

Unicornmom77
03-06-2009, 11:57 PM
We had some friends over one weekend and they had been here all day for lunch and then dinner. We had Mexican food for lunch and then we had chili for supper and my friend and I were standing at the stove dishing bowls and my friend turned to me and said "Man tonight when I get into bed I am going to blow Brent (her husband) right out of the bed" (from eating so many beans, gas ya know lol) Well my four yr old runs into the other room and tells Brent "Hey Brent when you get into bed tonight Chelle is going to try and blow you" Oh my we laughed so hard!!!

sheila_361
03-07-2009, 11:03 AM
When my oldest was 2, (he is now 25 and a daddy himself), I had gone to the store with him and I had to use the restroom so of course I had to take him in with me, he looks under the stall next tom me and says to the person in there "Hi lady whatcha doin peein or somethin" I about died, I waited till the person left before I came out..

CLARKS4
03-07-2009, 12:29 PM
:lol Thanks to all of you for the good laugh. They are all to funny

ElleGee
03-07-2009, 01:10 PM
when my 11yr old was 9 we saw an old 57 Chevy and he said "I can't believe they are still making old cars"

ilovecats
03-07-2009, 07:00 PM
When my oldest was 2, (he is now 25 and a daddy himself), I had gone to the store with him and I had to use the restroom so of course I had to take him in with me, he looks under the stall next tom me and says to the person in there "Hi lady whatcha doin peein or somethin" I about died, I waited till the person left before I came out..

If I were the lady in the next stall and heard a 2 yr old saying "Hi lady whatcha doin peein or somethin" I would have thought it was adorable.

fleabones3
03-07-2009, 07:07 PM
When my daughter was 4 ( she is 10 now) she was taking a shower with me. I was washing the shampoo out of my hair and my daughter put her hand on my butt and sais " look mom, your butt is dancing", then she stood in front of me stuck her tiny hiney out and said " my butt dont dance, its nice and tight. My hubby heard her clear in the bedroom and was laughing his butt off when I got out of the shower

Anniston
03-07-2009, 09:00 PM
I think these threads about our funny kiddos are better than 99% of the forwarded emails!! Keep 'em comming!