PDA

View Full Version : This is stupid, but it still pisses me off.

buttrfli
03-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I want ATT UVerse in a bad way. A guy came around the neighborhood last month trying to sign us up, but I didn't.

So I call yesterday to get prices, give the rep my addy and he tells me that its not available in my neighborhood. I asked him why an ATT rep came to my door if it wasn't available. He put me on hold, came back and said that yes it is avail for me, its just that I have a weird addy.

So I didn't get to finish my phone call with him so I called back just now. I tell the rep that I want uverse and she tells me that its NOT available here.. WTF? I explained to her my conversation with the rep yesterday and the girl goes snotty on me and says "I do this everyday all day and I can tell you for a fact that its not available for you"

Ummmm... ok.

At this point, even if it was available, if thats the type of rep I am going to have to deal with when I call, I'd rather not have it.

freeby4me
03-05-2009, 02:45 PM
What the heck that is messed up. I wouldnt get it now because of the way their customer service is. Imagine if you got it and had a problem? They'd probably tell you you're crazy because its not possible for you to even have it.

Weirdo's.

buttrfli
03-05-2009, 02:58 PM
After I posted this, I called again... I CAN get service here LOL

I passed on it though. I want it, but my cable is cheaper (even after the increase this month)

SLance68
03-05-2009, 02:59 PM
I wanted it too but it would actually cost me more than my digital HD cable service. I figure I leave the cable to the cable people and the phone/dsl to the phone people.