PDA

View Full Version : i am depressed today , my best friend's mother died and i cant be there for her

shadowcats
03-02-2009, 07:47 PM
when my son died she came to my home every day got me out of bed and fed me and cleaned my home and drug my sorry butt out of the house for almost six months till my husband came back from england, ya i married a forigener,,,,,,,, lol , well her mother died friday at noon after fever started , she was in a care home two weeks ago and wasnt eating so they put her in the hospital to put a feeding tube in her and she was doing better they were going to send her back to the care home and over nite she started running a fever and the next day she died,,,,,,,,,,, and cheryl is devasted ,,,,,,, and i cant be there for her , we're three states away and ive been sick with the flue and i m going through the hacking period now,,,,,,,, and can barely go to the store,,,,,,,,, she s haveing her wake tonite and the funeral is tomorrow,
i called my sister and told her i was sad and upset about not being there , so she offered to get the flowers for me after i said could she get a local florests phone number for me, she got her a plant with bamboos from the florest and went to the wake tonite for me, and called me from the wake so i could talk to cheryl and tell her we were there in spirit for her if not in person,,,,, i knew cheryls mom and dad , i was there for her when her dad died ,,,,,,,, i was only a state away and drove to her dads funeral but im sad that i cant go for her now,,,,,,,,, ya hers is the family that grew up with mine as is such a pain for me sometimes but , i cant just not be her friend because i dont approve of her life style ,,,,,,,,,,, sigh ,,,,,,,,,, so if you all can say some prayers for her maybe her angel will comfort her tonite somehow,
sharon

YankeeMary
03-02-2009, 07:56 PM
I am sorry about her mom. I can't imagine how hard it is on her. I am sure she understands. I liked that you called her during the wake. That was so sweet. Just knowing she can call you is just what she needs. HUGS!!!

155oaks
03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
I am sorry for the loss and that you can not attend.

iluvmybaby
03-02-2009, 08:27 PM
That is so thoughtful of your sister to go to the wake for you, to be there when you can't. Are you able to go there when you are feeling better?

fleabones3
03-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry about your friend and that you cant be there. I know how hard it must be to want to be there for her, especially after she was there for you. You are doing the best you can, being as you are 3 states away and sick.

CLARKS4
03-02-2009, 08:35 PM
:hug so sorry

BeanieLuvR
03-02-2009, 08:45 PM
(((shadowcats))) I'm sorry for your loss and that you can't be there. I'm sure your friend knows that your heart is with her. I'm praying for God to give her comfort during this time.

dv8grl
03-03-2009, 05:55 AM
Sorry :hug

taz69
03-03-2009, 06:17 AM
So sorry for the loss. Hopefully you can go when you get better.

pepperpot
03-03-2009, 06:35 AM
:hug

Anniston
03-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Sorry to hear that. Maybe going in a couple months will be just what your friend needs. She has plenty of people around her, but may get into a slump after all the things are taken care of, and a visit from her best friend may be just what she needs then.

shadowcats
03-03-2009, 03:27 PM
i need to do some things on my property there,,,,,,,,, and i ll spend some time with her then,,,,,,,,just wish this hacking will over by then ,,,,,,,,,:ill:ill:ill:ill:wamb