PDA

View Full Version : I don't want my money to go to Hamas

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm sick and tired of working so hard and seeing my tax dollars going to things I don't even approve of. I've written to my congressman and to my senators and told them that they are supposed to be working for me and they are fired.

We have a mulem in the white house that plans on sending almost a billion dollars to help Hamas. That is unacceptable to me. We all know that if the money goes to the UN is will end up in the hands of Hamas.

Now if that money was to go to Israel to defeat those terrorists it would be one thing but I thought we were in a war against terrorism.

Why did people in our country allow them to put a terrorist in our white house.

dv8grl
02-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Pretty harsh words!

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm pretty upset.

ahippiechic
02-28-2009, 02:05 PM
I've been sick and tired of my taxes going for things I don't use nor approve of for a long time.

Welcome to the real world.

Other than letting your elected officials know how you feel, there isn't much else you can do. Except to bytch constantly, but life would be so bitter and hateful if we all did that. I choose not too and I'm much happier for it.

cathych
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
a terriorest in the white house???? where are you getting this from???????

ahippiechic
02-28-2009, 02:10 PM
a terriorest in the white house???? where are you getting this from???????

From extreme right leaning blogs, opinion pieces etc mostly, from what I can see.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Let's face some simple facts. Israel had to bomb Gaza because Gaza had been firing missiles and bombs at them. The Palestinian terrorists usually where aiming at schools and inocent civilians. So Israel had no choice to retaliate. Now we end up with our government wanting to send money over there to rebuild Gaza.

Sounds like our government is now sponsoring terrorism.

When it involves our war on terror more people should get upset.
The ones that sit back and say there is nothing that they can do that are allowing our government to do that.

How would we feel if Israel was sending money to al queda.

cathych
02-28-2009, 02:17 PM
I think to say that a terriorist is in the white house, is well, crazy. And what is a mulem?

ahippiechic
02-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Let's face some simple facts. Israel had to bomb Gaza because Gaza had been firing missiles and bombs at them. The Palestinian terrorists usually where aiming at schools and inocent civilians. So Israel had no choice to retaliate. Now we end up with our government wanting to send money over there to rebuild Gaza.

Sounds like our government is now sponsoring terrorism.

When it involves our war on terror more people should get upset.
The ones that sit back and say there is nothing that they can do that are allowing our government to do that.

How would we feel if Israel was sending money to al queda.

Well, then what else can you do? I didn't say there was 'nothing we can do' either. I said besides letting them know how we feel, what else is there?

If you know of anything we can do to make the taxes we pay go for whatever we want them too, then by all means let us know.

cSoReNSoN
02-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Muslim does not equate to terrorist. Though this statement is unable to be comprehended by a sector of the public. Nor will these aforementioned individuals cease using the term Muslim as a slanderous label. I don't see the issue with Muslims, but then again my judgment isn't clouded by this fear hysteria framing that is prevalent within certain demographics of the public.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 02:21 PM
I think to say that a terriorist is in the white house, is well, crazy. And what is a mulem?

The same as islam. A muslem is like obama. Muslem name, muslem father.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Muslim does not equate to terrorist. Though this statement is unable to be comprehended by a sector of the public. Nor will these aforementioned individuals cease using the term Muslim as a slanderous label. I don't see the issue with Muslims, but then again my judgment isn't clouded by this fear hysteria framing that is prevalent within certain demographics of the public.

Who attacked us on 9/11?
What type of nation is Iran, they want to destroy us.
What type of people are the Palestinians, they have been terrorist for as long as I can remember.
It's time to stop being PC and realize who our enemies are.

Need I say more.

cSoReNSoN
02-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Who attacked us on 9/11?

Need I say more.

A small group of Islamic extremists, with the vast majority being comprised of Saudi Arabian nationals.

cathych
02-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Barack Obama is not a muslim.

cSoReNSoN
02-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Barack Obama is not a muslim.

haha Good luck. She's too inundated with right wing propaganda to see reality.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Please explain his name.
Explain why his first choice was to address Arab radio.
Explain why he told them he is half Muslem.

cSoReNSoN
02-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Please explain his name.
Explain why his first choice was to address Arab radio.
Explain why he told them he is half Muslem.

How exactly can one be half an adherent of the Islamic religion?

nightrider127
02-28-2009, 02:36 PM
We all get sick and tired of seeing where our tax dollars go. Crap, I have been tired for a long time of seeing my hard earned money go to people whose only problem is they have a lazy streak going up their back that no surgeon can remove. I am tired of hearing about people selling their food stamps to get drugs, booze and cigarette money while their children go hungry.

The only thing I can do is hope that someday, they will wake up and see what they are not only doing to themselves, but also their children.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 02:57 PM
How exactly can one be half an adherent of the Islamic religion?

Maybe if someone would put all the facts together they might come up with the same conclusions that I have.

I am really upset over tax dollars going to support terrorism. I thought we were in a war on terror. How in the world do you think we will ever win the war on terror is we keep supporting terrorists like Hamas and the Palestinians.
Do you feel that what they are doing is right?
I can't see how anyone with any conscience at all would want their tax dollars going to groups that harm inocent children.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 03:00 PM
We all get sick and tired of seeing where our tax dollars go. Crap, I have been tired for a long time of seeing my hard earned money go to people whose only problem is they have a lazy streak going up their back that no surgeon can remove. I am tired of hearing about people selling their food stamps to get drugs, booze and cigarette money while their children go hungry.

The only thing I can do is hope that someday, they will wake up and see what they are not only doing to themselves, but also their children.

You also make a very good point. I worked in a small store while going to school and there were so many that would send in their kids to buy cheep pieces of candy and get the change for cigarettes or booze. I also would see the woman using the food stamps and her husband or whatever would be in line behind her with a half gallon of booze and a hustler magazine and a carton of cigarettes.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 03:20 PM
If Gaza had damage because of Hamas attacks from Gaza, then I feel we shouldn't give any money to rebuild it. You know for a fact if we give money to the UN it will give it to Hamas.

Also the Palestinians might learn a lesson if Gaza isn't rebuilt. Maybe next time they won't choose the Hamas party.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Some might think that I'm a bit harsh when describing obomanation but really look at his track record since he's been in office.

The Dow has really fallen drastically.
He is spending more than anyone has spent in the history of our country.
He wants to close Gitmo.
His first radio address was to an Arab station.
He did make a point that he is half muslem.
He wants to send almost a billion to Gaza, it will end up in the hands of terrorists.
I really do wonder what side he's on and the more I look at the facts the more I've figured it out.

IthinkNOT!
02-28-2009, 05:26 PM
I think you have entirely too much time on your hands.

cathych
02-28-2009, 05:29 PM
haha Good luck. She's too inundated with right wing propaganda to see reality.

It sounds like you are the one who has been listening to propaganda.

Mini
02-28-2009, 05:30 PM
Wow. is all I can say. Wow!

I think EVERYONE is tired of seeing where our tax dollars go and everyone would be mad no matter WHO was in the White House. Im tired of it myself and Im also tired of seeing all these threads(not just from you). If someone has SO BIG of a problem with the way the country is being handled MOVE.

freeby4me
02-28-2009, 05:30 PM
edited.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Wow. is all I can say. Wow!

I think EVERYONE is tired of seeing where our tax dollars go and everyone would be mad no matter WHO was in the White House. Im tired of it myself and Im also tired of seeing all these threads(not just from you). If someone has SO BIG of a problem with the way the country is being handled MOVE.

Actually I considered moving until they threw that jerk out of office, but this is my country so I'm staying to do my best to keep American values here.
I've decided to do the right thing and stand up for what I feel is right.
I'm glad to see that there are tea parties starting all over the country so I know I'm not alone. I know there have alway been problems but this is a problem that we just can't allow to take over our country.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 05:39 PM
EDITED.

EDITED.

Don't you even understand the difference between right and wrong.

SurferGirl
02-28-2009, 05:52 PM
What is so pathetic about this thread is that so many just don't get it.
Of course we should be upset over waste but this is about our tax dollars going to support terrorism.

freeby4me
02-28-2009, 05:58 PM
I keep telling people its the ones who arent on their medication that you have to worry about.

I gotta say though, its hilarious that you mention "Everyone" in this thread who is crazy when you're the one going off in I dont even know what direction.

freeby4me
02-28-2009, 06:00 PM
EDITED. Don't you even understand the difference between right and wrong.

Apparently you dont.

Funny, I think its wrong to accuse someone of being a "terrorist" because his name is funny.