PDA

View Full Version : Freakin aggrivated! (petty whine)

buttrfli
02-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I got a new laptop a few weeks back. I got an awesome deal on it and it works great, but now when I try to use my itunes, it (itunes) does not recognize my itouch.

I get an error that says "itunes could not connect to iphone 0xe8000035"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled itunes and nothing I do works.

When I plug it in, it makes this awful beeping sound and goes black (I thought I bricked it the 1st time) It deleted all of my movies and my music in the process. I can't even charge it.

Anyone know anything about the error and how to fix it?? I can still use my old laptop to charge it and put stuff on it, but its a pain to keep switching.

ahippiechic
02-22-2009, 03:15 PM
That's weird so I have no advice, but glad I don't i-anythings!

Hope someone can figure it out for you.

CLARKS4
02-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Do the laptops have different operating systems on them? If so thats your problem.

Hubby's neice just bought her a laptop that has Vista on it. Her parents are running XP.
Her I-pod wouldnt work with her laptop cause it was originally set up on XP. We had to redo everything on the I- pod so that it would work with Vista

buttrfli
02-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Do the laptops have different operating systems on them? If so thats your problem.

Hubby's neice just bought her a laptop that has Vista on it. Her parents are running XP.
Her I-pod wouldnt work with her laptop cause it was originally set up on XP. We had to redo everything on the I- pod so that it would work with Vista

Thanks! I did what you said and it worked! I had thought about doing it yesterday, but I didn't want to lose all my stuff... oh well! :)

CLARKS4
02-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Your Welcome. She didnt want to start over either but finally decided to so she wouldnt have to use her parents computer for anything.
Sorry you lost everything but glad you got it to work.