PDA

View Full Version : So today

ElleGee
02-18-2009, 08:18 PM
I go to the grocery store that I go to most of the time..

I get a box of tampons, a bag of white chocolate/chocolate hershey's hugs and a gallon of milk.

The lady at the check out who was around 60 says to me
" You poor dear! Your monthly friend and teen aged boys"

Considering I was in a jogging suit too I think she got it pegged. (my son's are 17 and 11)

*sigh

CLARKS4
02-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Sounds like she might have been in the same situation at one point in time.
I feel your pain. I crave chocolate but it makes me cramp. So I just suffer.

meltodd69
02-18-2009, 08:25 PM
I love chocolate anytime LOL!

Jackie_Blu
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Aww Elle, I sympathize with you. (chocolate does go so well with merlot, doesnt it?:)) It's strange but I had a total hyster. 2 months ago and there are still days I would mow down small children and the elderly to get to chocolate :(

pepperpot
02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
yeah...I've been desperate and hitting my kids' stash of tootsie rolls..:whistle..no more chocolate left....:cry:

Granny pegged you right....:agree :lol

hotwheelstx
02-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Aww Elle, I sympathize with you. (chocolate does go so well with merlot, doesnt it?:)) It's strange but I had a total hyster. 2 months ago and there are still days I would mow down small children and the elderly to get to chocolate :(

:rofl: Now, that's funny. I haven't had one in around 6 months...going thru the "change". However, tell my nieces and nephews that....they're all running scared. I swear I'm :innocent:innocent:innocent:innocent:innocent:inno cent:innocent of all charges. J/K....I haven't done anything but by the look on their faces you'd think that I came from another planet.....lol

Explorer 4x4'r
02-19-2009, 07:23 AM

:rofl: Now, that's funny. I haven't had one in around 6 months...going thru the "change". However, tell my nieces and nephews that....they're all running scared. I swear I'm :innocent:innocent:innocent:innocent:innocent:inno cent:innocent of all charges. J/K....I haven't done anything but by the look on their faces you'd think that I came from another planet.....lol

:itsme:

Too funny!!
Mine has been in hiding since October and I don't really have those "chocolate cravings" like I used to.

Don't know if it's the change or what.
I've been screwed up for years.
A month or two between visits and super super heavy with big c!Qts