PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to go..myspace me if you want

April78945
02-12-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm sick of the emails. To the *******s emailing me about being on welfare and having internet. It's cheaper to have it than to not. To have phone and cable seperate costs more than to have the phone/cable/internet triple pack. But...I guess I am just a useless government sucking leech and always will be.

I have enough stress and don't need to defend myself here to anyone.

tsquared
02-12-2009, 11:19 AM
I don't believe you owe anyone an explanation about your personal life!!!!!!!!

poggles3
02-12-2009, 11:25 AM
:yeah I agree, I dont know your situation and its none of my buisness personally, but do not let a few people make you leave something you enjoy.

fleabones3
02-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Exactly. Its not their life, its yours. If they want to complain, they can pay your bills for you. F em

WtPlover
02-12-2009, 11:30 AM
April don't let two or three people speak for a whole group of others you are cared about and loved by many here and the ones who harrass you about the internet don't know your situation and it's none of their business anyway please stay
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii188/Poohlover92499/Pooh-106.jpg

cabby92
02-12-2009, 11:36 AM
If they have a complaint why don't they have the courage to just post it here and take the fallout instead of sneaking it out in emails or PMs?

Sweetberries
02-12-2009, 11:41 AM
If they have a complaint why don't they have the courage to just post it here and take the fallout instead of sneaking it out in emails or PMs?

because they know deep down inside they're ashamed of what they said
so they have to hide in e-mails and send Pm's

fleabones3
02-12-2009, 11:45 AM
not to mention they know they would get jumped on for being wrong. If I was you april, I would copy and paste and post them right here for all to see

speedygirl
02-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Tell them to piss off. Apparently they are spineless as well as ignorant. If you want, expose them and we'll know who to stay away from. I for one look forward to your posts.Don't let a couple of judgemental morons drive you away. They're they ones that should hit the road.
You've been in an abusive situation, just finished school and now have a new job. WTF do they want? Blood?
Screw the lot of them!

ilikefree
02-12-2009, 12:43 PM
I agree with everyone else. Money has been really tight for us as well. Our kids have a medicaid card because of dh's income. We have the internet too. We only have dial-up, which I am so tired of, but it is cheaper to have that than to call our long-distance relatives; we can jump online and e-mail them anything at any time. Please don't let the others bother you.