PDA

View Full Version : Just a tiny vent

lucimPI
02-08-2009, 01:23 PM
I bought a pack of 3 kitchen towels today. There were 10 of those plastic dodads holding them together. I would love to get my hands around the neck of the person/persons who invented those darn things. Half the time I can't find one end (clothing) and end up having my neck all scratched up. If you leave one end in because you can't find it, it won't even come out in the wash. Then they seem to fall on the floor and I have to look for them there. I really hate those darn things. There I have said it and to tell the truth I still don't feel better. It is things like this that just make me crazy, I swear they put them on just to aggravate people like me. Now my DH can diddle around until he gets them out but I belong to "short attention span theater" so I want them out, and I want them out now!!!:rules

ElleGee
02-08-2009, 02:22 PM
UGH I HATE those things...... hate them hate them hate them

fleabones3
02-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Me too , they suck

Urban Cowgirl
02-08-2009, 04:06 PM
it never fails I can search and search and not find it, but my 14 month old finds it lickety split and proceeds to trying to eat it!

msmom79
02-08-2009, 05:27 PM
oh i hate those! and half the time they leave holes in the matrial and that ruins it-if you find one piece you cant find the other-and if you try to use scissors to cut in between-you mess up the towels or shirt!!!they need something new for holding things together.

ilovecats
02-08-2009, 06:43 PM
I hate them too,especially when the other end is impossible to find.

tunisia
02-09-2009, 07:13 AM
yes, I dislike those things too. And when they are in a pack of towels that are non-linen, I always seem to pull the threads on the towel trying to get the thinner end clipped out.

OkeDoke
02-09-2009, 06:47 PM
I don't know why they put so many, 1 should be good enough

krisharry
02-09-2009, 06:56 PM
I hate em too, also hate those dang metal twisttie things that they put on all the toys.

lucimPI
02-09-2009, 09:54 PM
I think the next time I go shopping, after I purchase something with those "things" on, I am going to go to the service desk and ask them to remove them, that way if whatever gets ruined, I can just exchange it right then and there and they can keep doing it until they come out right. I know that would not be all that kind to the gal's at the service desk, so I would ask for the manager and have him/her do it. I guess I am just a little ticked because the packet of kitchen towels had so many in there and because I pulled 2 strings trying to get them out. :argh::shrug

Shann
02-09-2009, 10:12 PM
I hate them too!

teenap
02-10-2009, 04:42 AM
the worst part is when they are in socks, ouch