PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist ad

poggles3
02-05-2009, 12:15 PM
I dont know how long this will be there but look at this............http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/wan/1021999281.html

ElleGee
02-05-2009, 12:19 PM
I have seen those pics before.. I think the ad is a fake

poggles3
02-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Yep so thats why i had to reply email an explain what an idiotic idea it was to post that with so many here out of work and looking for odd jobs, so I will probably get one he** of an email back but it was worth it I got to go off on someone today and I feel better lol

ahippiechic
02-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Those pix are someone's apt that management had to clean out. They're posted here somewhere. They started out on some car forum.

OkeDoke
02-05-2009, 12:28 PM
That looks like someones house that I use to know. I wonder if they are still a slob. LOL

lucimPI
02-05-2009, 01:09 PM
That is not so bad. While in law enforcement we had to go and arrest this person. AND, I kid you not, this is the absolute truth. The bathtub was full of the stuff that goes in the toilet, and the toilet was running over, there was a hole sawed in the middle of the living room and the people were now using that for the toilet. The basement was wall to wall toilet stuff, plus all the stuff in the picture above. Talk about disgusting. There was no running water, never paid bill so it had been shut off. Eventually they just got the fire dept. and did a control, practice burn. I mean they actually had to burn the house down it was so bad.

galeane29
02-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Where it originated, warning.....get your puke bag ready!

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486938

Anniston
02-05-2009, 02:24 PM
That is not so bad. While in law enforcement we had to go and arrest this person. AND, I kid you not, this is the absolute truth. The bathtub was full of the stuff that goes in the toilet, and the toilet was running over, there was a hole sawed in the middle of the living room and the people were now using that for the toilet. The basement was wall to wall toilet stuff, plus all the stuff in the picture above. Talk about disgusting. There was no running water, never paid bill so it had been shut off. Eventually they just got the fire dept. and did a control, practice burn. I mean they actually had to burn the house down it was so bad.

That is awful. I thought I knew the worst story of a dirty house from a friend that does rentals. What you described is hard to believe. But I believe it because I saw photos of my friend's rental. People are just nasty. With feces in the house, how could people not get sick?

fleabones3
02-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I am surprised there wasnt a bunch of cockroaches and mice in that mess

MERE CHAT
02-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Apparently everyone who viewed this was "punked".

msmom79
02-05-2009, 06:01 PM
yep i have seen those before-and some people are very nasty-and they simply dont care

Jenefer3
02-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Have you ever seen the TV show Clean House? Some of those people are digusting. This one couple (they won messiest home of the year) had nasty petrified cat poop in a closet, even though they hadn't had a cat in a long time, their bedsheets were disgusting - I don't even want to know what kind of stains those were, and they had plates piled all around with leftover food all over it. There is no excuse for that kind of laziness, IMO.

poggles3
02-05-2009, 06:52 PM
ok wrote this guy the nasty email about posting bs when their are desperate people who actually need a job an he sends this back

I'm seriously looking for someone to clean my house once a week or maybe every other week.If you are serious about cleaning my house reply back with contact info and i will call you.tkz for repling

So i sent him the link posted above lol no word back yet cant imagine why

Jack Linc
02-06-2009, 01:18 AM
I can't believe that anyone could live in such a awful house....