PDA

View Full Version : When is it the right time to verbally abuse someone?

chazsgirl
02-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Well as I am not going to mention any names, although I am quite sure this person will highly voice their opinions, but I had an issue with a certain person who purchased 2 items from me at a good deal & issues arose @ home & the envelope was forgotten about, as some of you know happens alot on here (for those who have lives with REAL problems and not the ones they duscuss from General Hospital) anyways I apologized an enormous amout of times in 1 email and explained my situation only to be verbally abused by this person for the rest of their emails. (pm me if u would like to read them for yourself)
I certainly believe that no one deserves to be abused, physically, verbally or mentally in any way but sometimes defense is the only road to take after attacks have been forced.
I also believe that cursing at someone and demeaning them and their family life is a quaility that is horrible for a person to have.
ok BBS Ladies, Gentlemen, Clicks and Guests let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!

whatever
02-04-2009, 05:02 PM
When is it the right time to verbally abuse someone? UM NEVER!!! IMO
I think they do it to make themselves look and feel superior.

ahippiechic
02-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Well as I am not going to mention any names, although I am quite sure this person will highly voice their opinions, but I had an issue with a certain person who purchased 2 items from me at a good deal & issues arose @ home & the envelope was forgotten about, as some of you know happens alot on here (for those who have lives with REAL problems and not the ones they duscuss from General Hospital) anyways I apologized an enormous amout of times in 1 email and explained my situation only to be verbally abused by this person for the rest of their emails. (pm me if u would like to read them for yourself)
I certainly believe that no one deserves to be abused, physically, verbally or mentally in any way but sometimes defense is the only road to take after attacks have been forced.
I also believe that cursing at someone and demeaning them and their family life is a quaility that is horrible for a person to have.
ok BBS Ladies, Gentlemen, Clicks and Guests let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!

Sounds like you're trying to get some crap started.