PDA

View Full Version : Okay am I the last to know about this..........:(

whatever
01-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Okay a few months ago someone told me they watched a movie online that was still in theaters. I was like how the h@LL are you doing that if it just came out? I figured it was a bootlegged thing and couldn't be very good. So I just let it go. Anyway today my dh comes home and said his coworkers (they have 2 that don't hardly do anything besides surf the net) sat around watching free movies. One of the Grand turino. I said that is just in theaters.
So Now I feel stupid!! Boy am I glad I haven't paid to go the the movies!!
Here is one site that they go to IF any left is in the same boat as me.....
http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/m.html

Airbuswife
01-29-2009, 05:14 PM
hey thanks, never heard of it but i'm going to check it out!

i really want to see grand turino!

p.s. did anyone see "burn after reading"? it looked good to me, but not sure!

Renrut
01-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Nope, been watching my movies on there for a couple years now. Would never go to a movie when I can watch them at home.

Renrut
01-29-2009, 05:18 PM
P.S. they are still bootleged movies

whatever
01-29-2009, 05:19 PM
there are sooo many I have been wanting to see, Now I have to try to remember them all!!!

Sweetberries
01-29-2009, 05:53 PM
I have known about this one for a while :)

here's another one

www.ovguide.com where you can watch tv shows and movies

Jackie_Blu
01-29-2009, 05:55 PM
I hadn't heard of this b4 either. Thanks for sharing.

Bliss
01-29-2009, 05:57 PM
They are bootleged, in a lot of movies you can see the tops of peoples heads. It saves from going to the threaters wasting a bunch of money.

Shann
01-29-2009, 06:01 PM
hehe yeah someone posted some links in freebies a few months ago and ovguide was in the beehive on bzzagent :)

galeane29
01-29-2009, 06:27 PM
I have known about this one for a while :)

here's another one

www.ovguide.com (http://www.ovguide.com) where you can watch tv shows and movies

This is the site we use.

keoka3
01-29-2009, 06:48 PM
I been watching them on there for a while, I love it, also there is tv.blinkx.com and graboid but you can get so many free in one month then you have to pay for graboid, it is a download site. I have been downloading them from watch-movies but it goes to my realplayer and it won't let me put them on a dvd from there, haven't figured it out yet.
there is also hulu, and fancast for tv

freeby4me
01-29-2009, 06:51 PM
hey thanks, never heard of it but i'm going to check it out!

i really want to see grand turino!

p.s. did anyone see "burn after reading"? it looked good to me, but not sure!

We just rented it, it was only OK I thought. I was looking for a "comedy" and its a bit more involved and you kinda scratch your head at it. Brad Pitt is very funny in it though.

CLARKS4
01-29-2009, 07:26 PM
We just recently found fancast. I love it! We dont have regular tv cause we cant afford it. Hubby has our computer hooked up tp our Tv and we watch the shows from fancast on our tv. It's very cool!

Sweetberries
01-29-2009, 08:16 PM
We just recently found fancast. I love it! We dont have regular tv cause we cant afford it. Hubby has our computer hooked up tp our Tv and we watch the shows from fancast on our tv. It's very cool!

yea Fancast is really good too :)

mom2pckm
01-29-2009, 09:32 PM
i was just on there, i wanted to watch bride wars tonite since i am off!

janelle
01-29-2009, 11:57 PM
Disclaimer:

Watch-Movies.net is absolutly legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet : ( rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, megashare(s), mega, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and others.. ) We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), watch-movies.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.

janelle
01-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Do we need to pay to download the software to see the movies? Will it slow down our PCs and cause problems?

ahippiechic
01-30-2009, 05:48 AM
Disclaimer:

Watch-Movies.net is absolutly legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet : ( rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, megashare(s), mega, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and others.. ) We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), watch-movies.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.

Watch-Movies is legal because they only link to the bootleg movies. The owners and hosts of the movies are the ones who are pirating, lol!

Sweetberries
01-30-2009, 05:51 AM
Do we need to pay to download the software to see the movies? Will it slow down our PCs and cause problems?

it's never slowed my pc down :)

I know places like fancast,hulu and ovguide you don't have to pay anything and those are pretty good you most likely wouldn't need anything more then that

1luckylady
01-30-2009, 06:43 AM
We get our movies on a dvd. A person who is a friend of a friend copies all of the movies they send to the theaters. Its the same dvd they play there so ours is just like watching it at the movies. Not something someone taped while in the theater. We saw Gran Torino around the 1st of January before it was out in the theater. Also watched Marley and me last weekend. I was putting that one off because it is sad in the end. When we watched 'Taken' there was something on there that scrolled across the screen every once in awhile about it being a preview disc for theaters.

Quaker_Parrots
01-31-2009, 07:12 AM
Watch-Movies is legal because they only link to the bootleg movies. The owners and hosts of the movies are the ones who are pirating, lol!

Looks like someone shot them down, site cant be found...

tunisia
01-31-2009, 09:46 AM
My friends turned me onto it a while ago. I watch movies there all the time. Not all of them have tops of heads or chairs. Some of them are really clear.

The OVG guide is a great resource that I have bookmarked. If I can't find it (or have a bad link) on watch-movies I go to OVG and find it somewhere else.

Occasionally I've had my webroot spyware blocker or McAfee pop up when I'm taken to the movie but nothing has ever slowed down my pc.

tunisia
01-31-2009, 09:47 AM
..and I should add that I don't download anything. I just back out after the alert pops up.

Trishntx
01-31-2009, 05:14 PM
i couldnt' access it either...kept going to my local internet provider screen

lymi
01-31-2009, 06:57 PM
watchtvsitcoms.com They have a movie section on that site too

Unicornmom77
02-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Looks like someone shot them down, site cant be found...

I know, I wonder what happened!!

speedygirl
02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
I've been watching movies there for quite some time and the site goes down every now and then comes back the next day. I hope this is temporary.

speedygirl
02-07-2009, 10:42 PM
It looks like they took the site down permanantly. It's never down this long.

This site is just as good. You have the choice of downloading (which I never do) or just watching it online. Most of the top movies are there.
http://www2.movies-on-demand.tv/

keoka3
02-08-2009, 07:31 AM
http://www.watch-movies-links.net/
the site changed the name if you go to ovguide.com you can find it

belle5691
02-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks for all these sites. We gave up cable this past summer in trying to cut expenses....and these will be great to check out.

Renrut
02-08-2009, 10:04 AM

That seems to happen every couple months or so. Ov Guide always has the new link though. I would have posted it for you guys but I haven't came back to this thread since I replied before.

speedygirl
02-08-2009, 01:21 PM

Thank you! i thought it was gone forever. This is my favorite of all of them out there.

ElleGee
02-08-2009, 02:24 PM
They are going to have to change the URL every so often because people keep advertising the site.. I think this is the 3rd or 4th URL they've had to acquire ...

tracyb
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
do any of you have dial up and can watch a movie

annie169
02-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Is http://www.watch-movies-links.net/ the only site you can download them from??

speedygirl
02-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Is http://www.watch-movies-links.net/ the only site you can download them from??

No, there are others listed in the post. :)

annie169
02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
No, there are others listed in the post. :)

Really? Cause I looked at the sites but they were to watch right then, not download and save?? Or am I missing something?

speedygirl
02-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Really? Cause I looked at the sites but they were to watch right then, not download and save?? Or am I missing something?

This site is just as good. You have the choice of downloading (which I never do) or just watching it online. Most of the top movies are there.
http://www2.movies-on-demand.tv/

Yes, really. This particular site uses graboid and you get it for 30 days free. After 30 days you can make a new account.
I prefer not to download though. I recently read that they're going after people for dowloading copywrited material like they did with Napster a few years ago. It's not worth the thousands in dollars worth of fines.

fairydana
02-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Dang! I didnt know anything about this either! Thanks for the post!