PDA

View Full Version : MacMood Immanutjob says Holocaust was a BIG LIE to put Israel in middle east

atprm
01-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Ok, what ???? what a bunch of jackasses!
(and our potus wants to "talk" to them -- stating Americans are not their enemy)

Well, since I have SEEN Auschwitz with my own eyes, I can assure the rest of the American people who have not seen it, that IT DID HAPPEN!!!

~*~

Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

Iran's government spokesman on Tuesday branded the Holocaust a "big lie" created to place the Islamic republic's arch-foe Israel in the Middle East, the state IRNA news agency reported.

"The Holocaust is a concept coming from a big lie in order to settle a rootless regime in the heart of the Islamic world," Gholam Hossein Elham told a conference on Gaza in central Iran's religious city of Qom.

It was not the first time an Iranian official has questioned the massacre of Jews by Nazis in World War II.

Iran does not recognise Israel, and since his election in 2005 President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has attracted international condemnation by repeatedly predicting that the Jewish state is doomed to disappear.

In late 2005 Ahmadinejad branded the Holocaust a "myth." His comment was followed by a conference in Tehran in 2006 that brought together Holocaust deniers and revisionists.

A mass-circulation Iranian newspaper also staged a controversial cartoon competition on the subject.

In September last year a group of Iranian Islamist students unveiled a book mocking the Holocaust and filled with anti-Semitic stereotypes and revisionist arguments.

The United Nations designated January 27 as international Holocaust memorial day in 2005, marking the date Soviet troops liberated the largest Nazi death camp, Auschwitz-Birkenau, in Poland.

SurferGirl
01-27-2009, 09:50 PM
That nut job in Iran really needs to be put in his place.
I was really hoping that Israel would shut him up for good.
The Islamic freak thinks they can start a new age by causing death and destruction. What kind of God would want to cause death and destruction?

gmyers
01-27-2009, 10:15 PM
My husband told me the reason people want to deny the holocaust is because they want to be the bigger victims and admitting what happened to people in the holocaust makes what happened to them not look as bad. So they deny it happened and talk about what happened to them instead. They don't want people to feel sympathy for anyone but them.

LuvBigRip
01-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Now, the US should apologize

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484105,00.html

atprm
01-28-2009, 08:51 AM
TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for "profound changes" in U.S. foreign policy on Wednesday, including giving up support for Israel, during an address to thousands of people in the western city of Kermanshah.

President Obama on Tuesday, in an interview with Arabic television, called for more dialogue with Iran to express difference and see "where there are potential avenues for progress."

Without mentioning President Barack Obama by name, Ahmadinejad Wednesday repeatedly referred to those who want to bring "change," a word used often in Obama's election campaign, and indicated that Iran would be looking to see if there would be substantive differences in U.S. policy.

"We welcome change but on condition that change is fundamental and on the right track," Ahmadinejad said. "When they say 'we want to make changes', change can happen in two ways. First is a fundamental and effective change... The second ... is a change of tactics."

Ahmadinejad also demanded the U.S. apologize for 'crimes' committed against Iran; specifically, criticizing and trying to block their nuclear program.

How about this change: blow the sandbox up to Allah??? Didn't Immanutjob learn anything from Khadaffi?? (or however its spelled). Didn't we already once blow the schit out of them during the first gulf war? Do we need to do it again??

On a personal side note -- he needs a good shave and probably a bathtub -- and use SOAP. (Lye would be good)

krisharry
01-28-2009, 07:13 PM
Don't understand why a covert op wasn't hatched to take this guy out a long time ago. I know a few special-ops guys that would totally volunteer for that assignment. Maybe we could do that and then claim he never existed?

meltodd69
01-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Don't understand why a covert op wasn't hatched to take this guy out a long time ago. I know a few special-ops guys that would totally volunteer for that assignment. Maybe we could do that and then claim he never existed?

Love the idea! Good thing this guy didn't grow up here in America, Immanutjob LOL.