PDA

View Full Version : Father Chains Girl To Bed To Stop Her Eating

LuvBigRip
01-21-2009, 08:05 AM
LAS VEGAS -- A Valley father allegedly chained his daughter to her bed. Police said Robert Blue shackled his daughter because he felt she was overweight.

Blue was in custody Tuesday night at the Clark County Detention Center.

On and off for two days, Blue's 15-year-old daughter was chained to her bed. She was found beaten and in tears -- all because Blue thought she was overweight, according to a police report.

Blue, 53, was also arrested for beating his daughter with a wooden stick and kicking her, police said.

In the arrest report, Blue told police his daughter was chained to her bed to keep her out of the kitchen and from over-eating.

Neighbor Alicaer Fletes said he feels badly for the teenager. He said he didn't know about the alleged abuse.

Blue said he was upset because his daughter weighs around 165 pounds, and Blue wanted her to weigh between 140 and 145 pounds, explaining that was her fighting weight in mixed martial arts.

"They'd have to be pretty sick, demented, mean and horrible," said neighbor Kimberly Bissell.

Police said Blue had been chaining his daughter to the bed with a padlock and chain since Jan. 12, when he said he found pea and corn containers in her room. He said she had found a way around the chains on the pantry and refrigerator over the past month.

Blue also stated he didn't think he had committed a crime and that he was acting in his daughter's best interest.

Police said a counselor at the 15-year-old's school claimed the girl was chained up.

Blue was charged with false imprisonment, child endangerment and child abuse.

There has been no word yet on whether or not Blue's wife knew what was going. He does have other children who were placed in protective custody.

There has been no word on the 15-year-old’s condition. She was rushed to University Medical Center.

Blue told police he used to hit his children with a stick as a training tool, and he does have a prior history of child abuse.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/18526796/detail.html

gmyers
01-21-2009, 09:28 AM
Theres no way his wife couldn't have known if she lived in the same house with them. At least I don't see a way. And how about the hitting them with a stick that he used as a training tool. Somebody needs to tie him up and use that training tool on him.

LuvBigRip
01-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Theres no way his wife couldn't have known if she lived in the same house with them. At least I don't see a way. And how about the hitting them with a stick that he used as a training tool. Somebody needs to tie him up and use that training tool on him.

Can I? Really??? Please!!!!!

Jolie Rouge
01-21-2009, 09:38 AM

Sign me up ! And if the wife was living in the same house, she needs to be in the same gauntlet.

baragabrat
01-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Blue also stated he didn't think he had committed a crime and that he was acting in his daughter's best interest.

I wonder if he would change his mind if someone did that to HIM, no matter what the reason? Given the loose laws in this country I doubt that IF they punish him, it will be nearly enough.

Jackie_Blu
01-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Sign me up ! And if the wife was living in the same house, she needs to be in the same gauntlet.

ITA! Peas and corn?? Sounds like they were starving her..... most teens, if they were sneaking food, I would think would pick anything but veggies......

Shann
01-21-2009, 01:13 PM
this is just disgusting, I cannot believe he did that and his daughter is NOT fat! I'm so glad a counselor at the girl's school called and reported his @ss... I told Luke he needs to be chained up :mad: I don't know if his pic is in the link but he's not all that skinny :mad:

LuvBigRip
01-21-2009, 01:24 PM
http://www.fox5vegas.com/2009/0121/18526805_400X300.jpg

His pic.

Shann, what part of town did he live in. He looked familiar.

candygirl
01-21-2009, 01:38 PM
http://www.fox5vegas.com/2009/0121/18526805_400X300.jpg

His pic.

Shann, what part of town did he live in. He looked familiar.

He probably feared she might have eaten all the food from his FAT AZZ :thumpdown:

gmyers
01-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Doesn't look like he was missing any meals though. It makes me sick how people treat their children. Like they own them and can do what they want with them. Sounds like he wanted her to do martial arts and she had to be between 140 and 145. He must have been one of those parents that was pushy about it.

LuvBigRip
01-21-2009, 01:56 PM
More than pushy. He beat her with a stick.

gmyers
01-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Yeah you're right. I was thinking how some parents get radical about sports or pageants or making their kids stars. He was just an abuser.

LuvBigRip
01-21-2009, 02:08 PM
We have a few nutjob parents who try to live vicariously through their childrens sports lives. Sadly, it is usually the child who has either no inclination to play sports or is just plain inept at the sport whose parents are the worst.

Asshats.

kelblend
01-21-2009, 02:35 PM
He needs beaten. IF there is a mother involved, she had to know and needs beaten as well.

Personally, I think stoning should be brought back for crimes such as this.

kytten1
01-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Looks like he wanted all the food for himself.