PDA

View Full Version : This made me sick and cry

fleabones3
01-18-2009, 04:09 PM
this is very very graphic.. but please watch.. its very disturbing and one of the most horrific things I have ever seen or heard.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Jan 18, 2009 9:36 AM

From: Cheryl & Jeremy<br />Date: Jan 18, 2009 9:48 AM<br /><br /><br />----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------<br />From: ಌ✿~Dianne~ಌ✿<br />Date: Jan 18, 2009 12:04 AM<br /><br /><br /><center><br />How can someone even think about doing this to thier baby.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br />They dont deserve to live.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br />This made me tear up<br />Its such a horrible thing.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/><br /><object height="344" width="425">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkSN65cJKOE&color1=0x11645361&color2=0x13619151&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkSN65cJKOE&color1=0x11645361&color2=0x13619151&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" height="344" width="425" wmode="transparent" />
</object></center>

Sweetberries
01-18-2009, 04:27 PM
youtube won't work here directly :( you have to post the link

atprm
01-18-2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf=http&#37;3A//s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/cps-vfl73532.swf&video_id=pkSN65cJKOE&rel=1&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//i1.ytimg.com/vi/pkSN65cJKOE/hqdefault.jpg&sk=hc4ju0dP-ICRmXJ5Zs2EeTPoQ4mvYeG8C&use_get_video_info=1&load_modules=1

atprm
01-18-2009, 05:31 PM
18 years in prison is NOT ENOUGH!

and the Grandmother?? WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE AND AIR THAT SHE TAKES UP!!! :mad: 30 days in jail ???? I would also FIRE THE JUDGE! lenient bastrd!

and to think that the COMMUNITY paid for that baby's funeral and there is a locked cage around the grave is absolutely DISGUSTING!!

God help them all -- I don't even think that Satan will welcome them.

msmom79
01-18-2009, 05:39 PM
oh how very sad-i think they should have done to them,exactly what they did to that dear baby!!! i'm all for an eye for an eye!!! jmoo

fleabones3
01-18-2009, 05:50 PM
I know its depressing. Someone posted that on myspace bulletin, and i tried to get it to work here. Thats why I also put the graphin warning. my kids and I watched that and we started crying. My husband was ticked off and almost sick to his stomach.

Those people need to be slowly tortured, tormented and killed for what they did. Like hubby said, thats not child abuse , thats torture and the law thinks less of children.
Thanks for posting the link atrpm.. I was just about to do that.

Mom2-3boys
01-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Bleh I just want to throw up! That grandmother and uncle deserved just as much punishment as the other 3 for knowing and not stopping it.

tammy77
01-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Im not able to watch it cause I have dialup and its slow.Can someone tell me what the video is about.

Mom2-3boys
01-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Im not able to watch it cause I have dialup and its slow.Can someone tell me what the video is about.

The video is about a 6 m/o baby girl that was beaten, bit and raped by her mother father and uncle...and grandmother and other uncle knew what was going on and did nothing. Sick sick sick

YankeeMary
01-18-2009, 06:42 PM
I do believe this is the sickest story I have ever heard about. Why? What would make anyone do something like this? They must be completely and utterly EVIL. RIP Brianna. God loves you and wants you!
I am not for capital punishment but these 5 people need taken out and shot and killed. How horrific. Why did the freaking mom just have an abortion if she didn't want that little Angel. Her life was nothing but misery. My heart is beyond broken.

IthinkNOT!
01-18-2009, 06:50 PM
What gave the family a right to put a cage around her grave? If they had cared that much while she was still alive, maybe there wouldn't be a grave.

BeanieLuvR
01-18-2009, 06:58 PM
I can't believe that that is all the time those warped perverts are going to have to serve. They deserve to have done to them exactly what they did to her. The grandma and other uncle too for knowing it was happening and doing nothing about it. I hope they all get put in general population and the other inmates know what they are in there for.

msginna
01-18-2009, 06:59 PM
:( :(

smileyeyes
01-18-2009, 07:07 PM
I lived in NEw Mexico when this happened and I rememeber it OMG I never relized how bad it was. People like that need to be put through what they put the child through then hung up for everyone in thown to do it to them

baragabrat
01-18-2009, 07:14 PM
This story made my heart hurt. I can't begin to imagine what type of individual would do such a thing (to anyone, let alone their own child) or what type of person would stand by and do nothing. To me, that's aiding and abetting and to give the grandmother and uncle 30 days? What rot!

Jackie_Blu
01-18-2009, 07:44 PM
I do believe this is the sickest story I have ever heard about. Why? What would make anyone do something like this? They must be completely and utterly EVIL. RIP Brianna. God loves you and wants you!
I am not for capital punishment but these 5 people need taken out and shot and killed. How horrific. Why did the freaking mom just have an abortion if she didn't want that little Angel. Her life was nothing but misery. My heart is beyond broken.

I agree. Im absolutely heart broken and furious at the same time.

gmyers
01-18-2009, 07:50 PM
What in the world would possess a father and uncle to rape a tiny baby. And the abuse. This is the saddest thing I've seen in a long time. They deserve to get life with no possibility of parole. And as for the other uncle and grandma I hope it torments them till the day they die and the others too.

tammy77
01-18-2009, 08:33 PM
OMG that poor baby.

SurferGirl
01-18-2009, 10:12 PM
They should have gotten life sentences and if they couldn't give them life they should make sure that these monsters aren't capable of ever having children again. I believe that any man that would rape a baby should have his equipment cut off, and I mean all of it.

Bliss
01-18-2009, 10:16 PM

It's horrific. I couldn't watch more than a minute.

Those people need to be put to death.

atprm
01-18-2009, 10:46 PM
did anyone notice... not one of them shed any tears!

Not even the Grandmother!

gmyers
01-18-2009, 11:00 PM
I did. I told my husband I couldn't believe they weren't showing any emotions. The one uncle that knew put his head down but that was it. The monster oof a mom, dad, and uncle showed nothing at all.

msmom79
01-18-2009, 11:47 PM
"firing Squade Anyone",cause Thats What They All Deserve-line Em Up And Shoot Em.

WtPlover
01-19-2009, 12:01 AM
I can't get the link to work could someone help me please Thank you

atprm
01-19-2009, 10:19 PM
here is a better link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSN65cJKOE

gmyers
01-19-2009, 10:29 PM
That baby was so cute even bruised she looked like a little angel. I really hope someone is holding her and making her laugh now and telling her they love her. And singing to her and rocking her now. This really makes me want to cry.

WtPlover
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
:getyou I wonder if these parents and uncle would like to be bitten five hundred times slapped pinched tossed around treated like an a rag doll I want the oppurtunity to go into the cells of everyone of them with a louieville slugger base ball bat and the guards turn their heads I would beat them to a bloody pulp omg they would never see another sun rise they don't deserve to live and where ever they are in prison they should wallpaper their cells with those pictures so that they have to look at them every single day monsters have no hearts and did that to that innocent baby grrrrrrrrrr

Char
01-20-2009, 07:16 PM
OMG... the horror. Are there REALLY adults like that out there ? It seems impossible... evil, just plain evil.

Char
01-20-2009, 07:26 PM
This stuff makes me actually 'ill' as well... it does hurt the heart.

Prison populations don't care for inmates who hurt woman and/or children... let's hope these sicko's get what's coming to them, and then some.

April78945
01-20-2009, 07:32 PM
I don't even know what to say. I just woke my kids up and hugged the **** out of them though. I tried to watch the whole thing but just couldn't, did the c**ts have a reason for this?? Were they high?? Or just plain evil??

candygirl
01-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Unbelivable :thumpdown: ,until the law PUNISH,I mean really PUNISH these kinds of AZZHOLES ,this kind of mess will continue :thumpdown:

atprm
01-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Unbelivable :thumpdown: ,until the law PUNISH,I mean really PUNISH these kinds of AZZHOLES ,this kind of mess will continue :thumpdown:

for once I agree with you -- it's really sad -- especially the lack of remorse from any of these 5 people.

gmyers
01-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Its also scary to see five members of a family that must be sociopaths to do what they did or to let it be done to that beautiful little baby and not do anything. I hope if they have other kids they take them away before they end up like them or be abused like the baby.