PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Having Trouble Getting Into Winster

topaz
01-12-2009, 10:33 PM
I have been having trouble for hours

speedygirl
01-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Yes I've been trying for a couple hours and I got the down for maintenance message. The first page loads and then when I try to log in, it goes to that message or an error message.
ETA: this is the latest message;

Requested page cannot be displayed

An unexpected error occurred that prevented /secure/playit2.jsp from being displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection

Technical Information:

HTTP Status Code: 500
Exception Type: class java.lang.RuntimeException
Servlet Name: jsp

Exception java.lang.RuntimeException
org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection

baragabrat
01-13-2009, 06:47 AM
Yeah, I got all that too and wasn't waiting up all night for it to fix itself. It's okay now though. This note was there when I signed in;

Just a quick note of explanation ... after running smoothly for the past few weeks, one of our servers decided to sit down like a mule Monday night because it didn't like the load. We'll try to redistribute things quickly, but I just wanted to apologize if you tried to play and couldn't...like me. :( Thanks for your patience! --Winnie

topaz
01-13-2009, 08:31 AM
I still can't get past the login page

tagern0
01-13-2009, 09:13 AM
I could not get the pages to load at all and finally receized the message that my Flashplayer was not up to date. I went to adobe and updated it and for now it seems to be working for me. KNOCK ON WOOD.

speedygirl
01-13-2009, 12:02 PM
You'd think they give us an extra day's tokens for not being able to use the site all day.

baragabrat
01-13-2009, 01:43 PM
You'd think they give us an extra day's tokens for not being able to use the site all day.

Now that's a very good idea!!! Unfortunately......

SoapNuts
01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
I haven't been able to get for the last 2 nights.

topaz
01-13-2009, 09:46 PM
i updated Flash and still can't get past login page with IE

Sometimes, I can get in with Firefox though

speedygirl
01-13-2009, 10:23 PM
i updated Flash and still can't get past login page with IE

Sometimes, I can get in with Firefox though

It's working fine for me on IE. I was able to play very late last night as well.