janelle
01-09-2009, 01:58 PM
http://www.bridewars.com/

Shann
01-09-2009, 02:51 PM
it's getting terrible reviews :(

janelle
01-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Seems like all the bloggers have to do anymore is pan movies. They need to get a life. Hasn't even been out yet. I would be sceptical.

Shann
01-09-2009, 06:16 PM
honestly I'm not into the really girly movies. I don't feel they honestly represent most women and I'm guessing this is one of those. (for example the movie p.s. I love you.. seriously what part in there could be real? point to one man that would do that b/c I've never met any.) :p I also won't be going to see "confessions of a shopaholic" it just looks dumb to me. I like my movies to be a little realistic unless I'm watching sci fi or something.. kwim? *shrugs* I love scary movies though but unfortunately it seems like good scary movies these days are few and far between :(

Anniston
01-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Shann, I am with you (not talking about this movie, but the genre in general). I have recorded several and just delete, as I can't bring myself to watch them. I used to be an addict to such films.

janelle
01-09-2009, 11:28 PM
I enjoy them and take them with a grain of salt. I like comedies and don't expect them to be anything but zany.