PDA

View Full Version : Why is it?

ilovecats
01-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Disgusting if you are against blacks,jews,gays,immigrants,muslims,etc,etc...
But perfectly alright to keep posting crap about Democrats?I get it,we are all *******s who care about no-one?No,that can't be it.It must be Obama's fault,even though he isn't even president yet.He hasn't even served and already the countdown and insults are all over the place.

LuvBigRip
01-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Same reason it is Okay to bash all Republicans. We are all greedy corporate *******s who rape and pillage the poor and working class. Everything is all Bush's fault even tho a Democratic Congress/Senate actually puts laws into place, votes on budgets and loosened restrictions on housing loans.

ahippiechic
01-09-2009, 07:41 AM
We post crap about everyone. Fair is fair.

cinnamonch
01-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Because if people didn't, what would be the point of the vent/whine room?

Out2Lunch
01-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Because if people didn't, what would be the point of the vent/whine room?

LOL

pepperpot
01-09-2009, 09:48 AM
But perfectly alright to keep posting crap about Democrats?I get it,we are all *******s who care about no-one?No,that can't be it.It must be Obama's fault,even though he isn't even president yet.He hasn't even served and already the countdown and insults are all over the place.

See.......blacks,jews,gays,immigrants,muslims,etc, etc...all those you can't control......being a Democrat? That one can control....... All they need to do is take off the rose colored glasses & be realstic and they'd be Republicans.....

:kidding :lol
:slap

fleabones3
01-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Personally it doesnt matter if you are republican or democrat. I dont like the liberals lol but thats JMHO.
Thats also the wonderful thing about being in America. We can talk smack about the other parties and such. Its our right. Just think what it would be like if we couldnt do it.

chib44
01-09-2009, 01:40 PM
We post crap about everyone. Fair is fair.

You ladys are to darn funny ya make my day

janelle
01-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Doesn't matter if you are against Dems and their ideas--they are the media darlings so they have an advantage. Wish journalism would go back to being unbiased and treat each party fairly----Yeah, when pigs fly.

whatever
01-09-2009, 04:36 PM
When I first start reading your post I thought It was gonna be like why is it okay for everyone to talk smack about whites. Cause my dh and I were discussing that one day. But that totally off topic LOL
I think politicians in general right now are all worth talking smack about NO matter which side they are on. They are costing this country billions of useless dollars. JMHO

ElleGee
01-09-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm an equal opportunity hater :)

meemee
01-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Sorry, but democrat IS a dirty word, at least in my house LOL!

meemee
01-09-2009, 09:31 PM
It must be Obama's fault,even though he isn't even president yet.He hasn't even served and already the countdown and insults are all over the place.

Welcome to eight years of Bush's life, only add the media to the list.

speedygirl
01-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Sorry, but democrat IS a dirty word, at least in my house LOL!

LOL We cut the tongues out of our young here if they utter the word Republican. ;)

Anniston
01-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Here, the only time one is made to put his tail between his legs is when he does not engage in American politics...Goodness Bless the ability to say, "I agree" or "Hella no way". I love that my son has that option (Ann hearts her lil' Democrat) or not....

ilovecats
01-21-2009, 10:22 PM
I ASSume I am not the only one noticing the hostility and rudeness here.Anyone else seem to be getting the cold shoulder from people that actually used to be nice to them?

speedygirl
01-21-2009, 10:33 PM
I ASSume I am not the only one noticing the hostility and rudeness here.Anyone else seem to be getting the cold shoulder from people that actually used to be nice to them?

I still love ya! I have seen some rudeness too and I say, to hell with anyone who gets bent out of shape over what someones opinion is.
I started back to work last week (finally) and have been more tired and cranky then usual, lol, but I'm starteing to feel back to normal again. (((HUGS)))

atprm
01-21-2009, 10:53 PM
don't make him break out the C word damn it!!

katgirl3
01-21-2009, 11:31 PM

Hard to tell with me. I'm pretty much used to getting the cold shoulder from ALMOST everyone. lol Ya gotta let it roll off. Don't let it get to you. Piss on em.

WtPlover
01-22-2009, 09:25 PM
who cares wether your are black white gray gay jewish christian cosmopolitan bill gates donald trump or the bum sleeping in a card board box we are all people and as such entitled to our own opinions and views no one person is happy about the economy or the fact that the car manufactures are losing their asses and jobs are scarese what matters is we are the United States of America and aren't you tired of blaming someone else for what has happened stand up and be a citizen make changes one step at a time be kind to your fellow man or woman show others that despite what devistation our country is in right now that you can make a better country by loving one person at a time now how hard can that be

whatever
01-23-2009, 01:49 PM
I still loves ya. I know we disagree on politics. but NO one agrees on everything. That would be boring!!! lol

Hard to tell with me. I'm pretty much used to getting the cold shoulder from ALMOST everyone. lol Ya gotta let it roll off. Don't let it get to you. Piss on em.

NOT from me ya don't girl!! :)

missteena
01-23-2009, 02:07 PM
I think politicians in general right now are all worth talking smack about NO matter which side they are on. They are costing this country billions of useless dollars. JMHO

Maybe you're right. Maybe we should just get rid of all politicians to save money. We can deal with the chaos afterwards.

momfromTN
01-26-2009, 11:42 AM

Same way it is okay to bash republicans, I suppose.