PDA

View Full Version : DezaRay24

PinkAquila
01-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi, sorry I could not respond any sooner. Our phone and Internet service was finally fixed today. AT&T was supposed to fix it last Saturday but did not get around to us until today...Which was kind of a little blessing.

The day before Christmas I got your other package from the Secret Pal Swap.
It was The Game Of Life, and Scrabble.

DezyRay was my secret pal the last swap, and I mentioned that last New Year's Eve at a youth party all my board games "disappeared"

So during this past Secret Pal Swap DezyRay had sent

The 80's board game
Clue
Sorry
Life
Scrabble

Now when I said it was a blessing that our phone and Internet was off I really meant it.
Our family played and played these board games...lol we had so much fun.

DezyRay, thank you for being such a great SP, not just to me but my whole family!!

When we played Life it's a little different then before. It has these cards called "Share The Wealth". (Please no one get upset) but when my oldest one used one on me he said "I'm going to Obama You" and he took half my pay...lol

When we played scrabble that was also a blast. Which was really fun because we had to actually use a dictionary book (after we blew the dust off) instead of Dictionary.com

Last night we played clue like 6 or 7 times, it was so funny cause we kept trying to throw each other off.

All the board games gave us great joy. I think we played them more then the video games we have.

So again DezyRay, thank you very much.

I hope you have a great and wonderful New Year with lots of love and joy!!
:dancing:

PinkAquila
Ilene

Kimberly61
01-02-2009, 01:32 PM
aww that was so sweet of her to send such thoughtful gifts:) Glad that you had some good family time too:)

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Yay!!

Anniston
01-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Very cool. I love game nights with DS. We have the best times.

DezaRay24
01-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks Pink! It was fun having you for my SP. Your a very fun loving unique "pink" woman & it was fun to shop for you each month.