PDA

View Full Version : Free from Allure for January

FreeHG
01-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Allure Giveaways for 1/09

Be one of the First 500 Allure readers to sign up at Noon EST on the dates below. Win beauty products not yet available in stores.

http://www.allure.com/freestuff

On January 2, 3, 4, and 7, enter to score Sally Hershberger Supreme Head Shagg Style Primer and Liquid Gel, C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries Power Berry Mask, Mirabella Lash Therapy Conditioner, Definition Primer and Essential Mascara, and Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo and Conditioner.

Come back January 9 to Win products from Olay’s new Pro-X anti-aging line: Age Repair Lotion with SPF 30, Deep Wrinkle Treatment, and Wrinkle Smoothing Cream.

I Gotta Have It
01-02-2009, 09:46 AM
The form for today's promo it still not active and it's almost time for the give-a-way !!!!!

This Sweepstake is Inactive.

Sorry!

:rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules

Hollie1974
01-02-2009, 10:02 AM
up now!

sandooch
01-02-2009, 10:58 AM
The form for today's promo it still not active and it's almost time for the give-a-way !!!!!

This Sweepstake is Inactive.

Sorry!

:rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules

Said the same for me at 9:00 but was able to get through a minute later.

bethieb
01-03-2009, 08:18 AM
I'll need to remember this for the 7th. My swimmer hair could sure use the shampoo and conditioner!

Thanks for the post!

SaraSmiles
01-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the post! =]

I Gotta Have It
01-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Did anybody else have a problem with today's promotion...it didn't open at 12 Noon EST...in fact I was trying until 1PM EST and still nothing...I contacted CS and they wouldn't do anything for me (oh but they would let the webmaster know about the problem)...how does that compensate me for spending an hr trying to enter a promotion that did not open on time...it is now open, but what they did was change the URL that it was originally pointing to...it seems that someone finally figured out their mistake...did anybody else experience these problems ?!
:rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules :rules

aceluvjay
01-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Yes I had the same problem and sent them off a email I was really looking forward to it I sat by the computer so I would click at exactly 12 well I clicked and clicked till I couldnt click no more and got nothing of course its up now but does us no good. I also tried for an hour boy do I feel like a azz wasting that much time and energy for something I probably wouldnt have gotten anyways.

linmin
06-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Received Bigelow Berry Mask today from January Freestuff. Very nice.

Dianne
06-20-2009, 04:39 AM
WOW! Can't believe how organized you people are!!!! If I'd received that in the mail from back in Jan. I'd never have known where it came from. Some things I get from 2 months ago I don't remember unless someone else I know tells me they got one too - then I know it was something we entered! LOL

linmin
06-20-2009, 06:07 AM
Dianne, I'm not that organized either. The only way I knew where it came from was a letter they sent with the product saying it was from the win in January from Allure otherwise I would have never known.