PDA

View Full Version : December QR double tokens

craftylad
01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Did anyone get their double tokens for December?...I am pretty sure that since I became an Elite Member I have not gotten my double tokens but have no way to prove it...I emailed QR last month and they said they have no way of tracking it yet....If tokens are doubled the way I'm led to believe, I would be missing close to 73000 tokens...I've emailed them a few times and quite honestly am a bit frustrated...This is by far my favorite program and rarely have any problems but this is puzzling....There is nowhere's on the site that I can find exactly what tokens are doubled and when I asked QR they didn't answer that question....Only through a post here did I learn what tokens are doubled (overall total for the month on the account history page is what I've been told)....If others have received their double tokens for December I guess I'll email them again...Please post and let me know...

Thanks...

painterfam
01-01-2009, 10:01 AM
I admit to being very bad about watching my tokens total . .but I do know this -- ONLY the tokens earned in the month of December will double. .not all of them. . .at the very bottom of the "offer history page" you see your monthly total . .I remebered to check that yesterday . .but not my previous token total .so I cant tell you that they did double . .but Im sure they did

nelda
01-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Yes, I got mine. I guess the only way to tell if the extra tokens are added is to notice what your token total is at the end of the month. I just happened to notice my totals the last couple of months, and they did increase at the beginning of the next month.

goodfaery2
01-01-2009, 11:02 AM
I know for sure that mine did not double. I will give it a few days and try to email them. So far I have had to e-mail for credit every month. I just have to write down my totals on the last day of the month and compare to the previous total.

apple1950
01-01-2009, 12:15 PM
The total tokens you have at the end of the month will not be doubled. The tokens you earned during the month for offers, surveys, and shopping are the tokens which will double. My tokens earned in Dec. did get doubled for my new balance on Jan. 1.

craftylad
01-01-2009, 07:50 PM
I know its not the TOTAL tokens, that its just certain ones you earn during the month - anyone would be crazy to think otherwise - they'd be doubling tokens that had already been doubled before....But an actual explanation of whats doubled and how you can verify it or track it would be helpful....

I contacted them to see whats up....