PDA

View Full Version : KARMA...it really is a *****.

Njean31
12-29-2008, 03:53 PM
i've experienced it first hand and deserved it. well, i finally see that someone who done me and my family wrong is getting some well deserved karma herself to the tune of foreclosure. i know it's ugly and i shouldn't be basking in it but, i am a little. i hate it for her children but maybe their father can get custody of them if he tries.

we on the other hand are just recovering from the crap she instigated on us. i've been to hell and back, now it's her turn.

Anniston
12-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Well, not good that you suffered at her hand, but hopefully this "smack" from karma, and she will be a better person. I think that foreclosure really humbles a person, hopefully it does her.

whatever
12-29-2008, 04:47 PM
I believe in karma. That is why I feel you should always try to treat people with respect. No matter how much you might dislike them.
Plus I see it happening to my dad. Its taken years for people to see the real person he is, but its all coming back to bite him in the keister. So I think eventually everything comes back to you. Good or bad.

DBackFan
12-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Don't you mean Kharma? :rolling Oh I am a believer alright!

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-29-2008, 06:33 PM
I believe in Kharma, but I would never wish anyone especially with kids to be homeless. JMO

Sorry she was a snake to you, but Kharma can happen in many ways.

3lilpigs
12-29-2008, 06:52 PM
I believe in Kharma, but I would never wish anyone especially with kids to be homeless. JMO

I agree. I would never wish a foreclosure on anyone.

Njean31
12-29-2008, 09:09 PM

i didn't wish it on her..........isn't that how KHARMA works? you get what you give?
it just happened.
they won't be homeless......
they have a daddy that works everyday.

Njean31
12-29-2008, 09:15 PM

again...i never wished that upon her......
she got what she gave.
she seriously f*ed up our financial situation. good for her that she has a taste of it now.

i do feel sorry for her children that they have a mother who's a incompetent ho who won't recover as far as being a homeowner. she can rent, or let their daddy have them.

p.s. good taste and tact would tell you not to bring another man into a house where the father of your children who still live in it and is STILL PAYING THE MORTGAGE lives..........apparently, she missed that memo. of course...there was never a memo, just class and tact that misses so many.................

Njean31
12-29-2008, 09:19 PM
i've been a member here for a very long time.......granted i don't have as many posts as some of you.......but i thought that some of you knew me better than that.

AGAIN....I DID NOT WISH OR PRAY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO HER.
hence.........the kharma.

but thanks anyways..............

fleabones3
12-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Kharma is a B.. and yes, you wouldnt want kids to be homeless, which they wont be, she messed with other people's lives, and now she is getting a taste of it. Hahaha. To bring another man into a house that yet another man is paying for?? she deserves to be foreclosed on JMHO

Njean31
12-29-2008, 09:30 PM

she certainly wasn't worried about my kids.........hell, she seduced my husband at MY KIDS BASEBALL PRACTICE'S AND GAMES. she was the coaches wife. she used my child to get to my husband.......

awww............poor homeless b!
yeah, i'm sobbing over here.

thankfully, i don't NEED a man to make it in this world. i just have one who made a mistake and is repentant and loving............

it's a very long story.

but trust me..........she's getting her's.......................

gmyers
12-29-2008, 09:34 PM
I don't think you wished it on her. You're just tired of how she treated you. I can't blame you for that. I get tired of people continually doing bad stuff and never paying for it. They don't believe anything will happen to them. But I believe one day it will.

Njean31
12-29-2008, 09:39 PM
i just wanted to say thanks for the several negative response's and the thank you's associated with them. tell's me that after all this time you don't know me and don't care about me and my family....

vicky122
12-29-2008, 09:39 PM
she certainly wasn't worried about my kids.........hell, she seduced my husband at MY KIDS BASEBALL PRACTICE'S AND GAMES. she was the coaches wife. she used my child to get to my husband.......

thankfully, i don't NEED a man to make it in this world. i just have one who made a mistake and is repentant and loving............

it's a very long story.

I don't understand this your man made a mistake but she is a b!! See I don't think that is a mistake A man can't be seduced unless he wants it so he was even more wrong then her. I understand being upset how she did with your child because that is wrong. But her kids also had nothing to do with what your husband and her did. Just wanted to add I SEEN FIRST HAND HOW YOUR ARE REMEMBER?

Njean31
12-29-2008, 09:47 PM
I don't understand this your man made a mistake but she is a b!! See I don't think that is a mistake A man can't be seduced unless he wants it so he was even more wrong then her. I understand being upset how she did with your child because that is wrong. But her kids also had nothing to do with what your husband and her did. Just wanted to add I SEEN FIRST HAND HOW YOUR ARE REMEMBER?

well, he wanted to evidently ............this is established. she did not hold a gun to his head. i did it first..........he retaliated. i've paid for my mistakes...freakin dearly. now it's the b's turn. that's it...........plain and simple. except the good news is for me is that i still have my husband who loves me..........and yes he does i can not even go into reasons why i know he does AND i still don't NEED A MAN!!!!!

that is what sucks for her. she has to have a man because she can't make it without one. i COULD kick him to the curb any minute and be done with him.........but i know he only did out of retaliation. i don't need him. i love him. but, i could make it without him............and prob be better off financially.

3lilpigs
12-29-2008, 10:00 PM
i just wanted to say thanks for the several negative response's and the thank you's associated with them. tell's me that after all this time you don't know me and don't care about me and my family....

I don't know you or have a clue who you are. Sorry. I don't even think I've read any of your other posts referring to this topic. I'm just responding to your OP here with my opinion.

That being said, I still wouldn't wish....or be glad....that someone is now homeless. I'd just move on and be the better person, and live my life better than her.

As for "kharma", I don't really believe in it. But if I did, I would't celebrate someone elses misfortune.

JMO

Njean31
12-30-2008, 12:30 AM
I don't know you or have a clue who you are. Sorry. I don't even think I've read any of your other posts referring to this topic. I'm just responding to your OP here with my opinion.

That being said, I still wouldn't wish....or be glad....that someone is now homeless. I'd just move on and be the better person, and live my life better than her.

As for "kharma", I don't really believe in it. But if I did, I would't celebrate someone elses misfortune.

JMO

the b is not homeless........
never wished it on her........it just came
i have moved on.....but kharma may or may not be real. it just seems to ME that you get what you give. call it what you will. it's not fun, as i said i've experienced it to the max.........and i mean to the MAX.

i ain't celebrating it..........give me a break.
i'm just basking a little. a lil taste of what I GOT from the actions of this b is now happening to her.

whatever.............like i said. you get what you give and sometimes worse. i was just commenting on the KHARMA aspect of it all. i admitted i made mistakes.............go ahead and pretend you live in fantasy land. you'd get a little tickle out of knowing life ain't grand for someone who f*ed with your family either if it were happening to you.

Njean31
12-30-2008, 12:33 AM
just disregard this post. you people don't know me.................
not a single person evidently...........
i don't post a lot.

Jackie_Blu
12-30-2008, 02:53 AM
Njean, I've read many of your posts over the years, and I remember the devastation this woman caused to happen in your family. I never felt, nor am I saying now that your husband wasn't at fault...he certainly was too. I am sure he is remorseful (thinkin with the wrong head), and has paid for what he has done in more ways than one, and rightly so. Im truly happy for you that your marriage is on the mend, for you, your children, and all you and your dh had built together. I hope one day all will be restored and this will be just a distant memory. I can certainly understand the feelings you have now for what she is going through as I would feel the same. I agree with you, too, on not wishing hardship on the children, and if they have a dad who will provide them a good home and support that is the main thing. IMO she deserves whatever comes her way. By all means bask in it:) I certainly would.

hblueeyes
12-30-2008, 04:12 AM
Wish forclosure? Foreclosure happens when you do not pay your mortgage. No other reason. She did it to herself. I'd be basking too.

Me

cabby92
12-30-2008, 06:21 AM
Wish forclosure? Foreclosure happens when you do not pay your mortgage. No other reason. She did it to herself. I'd be basking too.

Me

Sorry, but I'd be getting just a wee bit of satisfaction from it too.

ahippiechic
12-30-2008, 07:01 AM
I think I would have gotten more satisfaction from the 'kharma' if it didn't involve her children. Even if they can live with the dad, losing their home has got to be hard on them.

cinnamonch
12-30-2008, 07:13 AM
Be careful of your gloating because as you said, Kharma is a @@@. We should never never laugh at or kick someone when they are down, no matter what they may have done to us.

Remember this, You may have 1 finger pointing at her but 3 are pointing back at you (guns do backfire you know).

diana_circe
12-30-2008, 07:37 AM
Well, not good that you suffered at her hand, but hopefully this "smack" from karma, and she will be a better person. I think that foreclosure really humbles a person, hopefully it does her.

Every time something negative happens here I wonder whose cosmic cheerios I peed in... sadly, one has to believe in karma to understand that's what kicking their @$$. Do unto others... an' it harm none... whichever way you choose to follow it, its there.

CLARKS4
12-30-2008, 08:37 AM
I think I would have gotten more satisfaction from the 'kharma' if it didn't involve her children. Even if they can live with the dad, losing their home has got to be hard on them.

Coming from a mom that has been thru forclosure, it is very hard with children. We lost our home when my odest was just 3. She would look at DH and I and say I wanna go home. We were living with family but she knew that wasnt her home where she had been living. Just so that you know we went thru forclosure cause hubby lost his job.

To the op, I'm not sure of the past. I hope everything works out. :hug

pepperpot
12-30-2008, 09:21 AM
First, Clarks4 :hug bad things do happen to good people too......

From the logic of some of the posts that if you don't own your home (have a mortgage) you are 'homeless'? My parents never had a mortgage, never had a home, never owned property on which they lived......they were never 'homeless'....they were 'renters'......

I could see the OP getting grief if the kids were in a shelter, on the streets or an automobile.....apparently this is not the case......

She did not wish 'hardship' on this woman nor participated in doing anything to cause it.......she's merely saying 'now you know what grief and hurt feels like'....hopefully she will use this hardship, humble herself and learn to be a better person for her kids....

On the logic that 'this shouldn't happen to her because she has kids'.....if a person commits a crime and is forced to either pay reparation or do jail time, etc.....do we 'let them off the hook' because they have kids? :nono No, we don't. Whatever led this woman's property into forclosure and her life being a mess, apparently was through her own doing......Kharma....no matter how you spell it ;)...perhaps she should have considered the end results for her kids of her actions.....:agree

Who knows, if the kids are forced to live with their dad now, they may be better off in the end....you never know.....this may also be this woman's wake up call that will turn her life around and be beneficial for the kids....:shrug

Personally, I wouldn't gloat.....but I may chuckle....at her, not the kids....I'd probably even try to do something nice for the kids if I could. JMO

whatever
12-30-2008, 09:50 AM
I agree, she didn't wish for the foreclosure.Apparently (from reading thru posts) the women neglected to pay her bills. That's not the op's problem. So I am unclear why people are bashing the OP?? If she is a little happy about it its because (if I am taking away from the posts correctly) she cheated with her dh. And Until you have walked a day in her shoes I don't think anybody can really say you woudn't take a little satisfaction in her bad luck. JMHO.

ahippiechic
12-30-2008, 10:10 AM
I didn't see anyone bashing her, just posting their opinion about the post.

I never said 'she shouldn't lose her house' I just said that I don't think I could get much satisfaction with it because of the kids. I never implied that the kids would be homeless either. But they do have to leave their 'home'.

When my ex was homeless and sleeping in his car after trying to sell our house out from under his son and I...I laughed like hell.

pepperpot
12-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I never said 'she shouldn't lose her house' I just said that I don't think I could get much satisfaction with it because of the kids. I never implied that the kids would be homeless either. But they do have to leave their 'home'.

When we sold our home and went to a different location, our new home, the kids had to adjust to their new 'home' too.....:shrug.....they 'had to leave their home' too....

They missed their old home and friends as well......that's what happens when one moves....heck, I even miss somethings about the old home/neighborhood....:shrug...and we sold/moved by choice/preference...

ahippiechic
12-30-2008, 10:28 AM
It might be better for the kids...who knows. Just saying that I would worry about them being forced to leave their house, regardless of what the mom did to me.

Njean31
12-30-2008, 11:16 AM
It might be better for the kids...who knows. Just saying that I would worry about them being forced to leave their house, regardless of what the mom did to me.

in my original post, i DID say i hate it for the kids. but worry........i can't worry about the millions of children who's parents homes are being foreclosed on. i do not know these kids personally. i have my own children to worry about.

Njean31
12-30-2008, 11:33 AM
First, Clarks4 :hug bad things do happen to good people too......

From the logic of some of the posts that if you don't own your home (have a mortgage) you are 'homeless'? My parents never had a mortgage, never had a home, never owned property on which they lived......they were never 'homeless'....they were 'renters'......

I could see the OP getting grief if the kids were in a shelter, on the streets or an automobile.....apparently this is not the case......

She did not wish 'hardship' on this woman nor participated in doing anything to cause it.......she's merely saying 'now you know what grief and hurt feels like'....hopefully she will use this hardship, humble herself and learn to be a better person for her kids....

On the logic that 'this shouldn't happen to her because she has kids'.....if a person commits a crime and is forced to either pay reparation or do jail time, etc.....do we 'let them off the hook' because they have kids? :nono No, we don't. Whatever led this woman's property into forclosure and her life being a mess, apparently was through her own doing......Kharma....no matter how you spell it ;)...perhaps she should have considered the end results for her kids of her actions.....:agree

Who knows, if the kids are forced to live with their dad now, they may be better off in the end....you never know.....this may also be this woman's wake up call that will turn her life around and be beneficial for the kids....:shrug

Personally, I wouldn't gloat.....but I may chuckle....at her, not the kids....I'd probably even try to do something nice for the kids if I could. JMO

that sums it up nicely. thanks!

ahippiechic
12-30-2008, 11:38 AM
in my original post, i DID say i hate it for the kids. but worry........i can't worry about the millions of children who's parents homes are being foreclosed on. i do not know these kids personally. i have my own children to worry about.

I do worry about children who are forced to leave their home, even if I don't know them personally, I worry about the hungry children in 3rd world countries, the orphans, the street kids, homeless and hungry cats, dogs etc. I don't obsess over them but I do worry. Like I said, maybe it is better for them to be in different circumstances, I don't know. I just know that I couldn't get satisfaction out of something that might be hurtful for the kids. You (and some others) can...no big deal. We're all different. You shouldn't take it so personally.

Fiabug
12-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Be careful of your gloating because as you said, Kharma is a @@@. We should never never laugh at or kick someone when they are down, no matter what they may have done to us.

Remember this, You may have 1 finger pointing at her but 3 are pointing back at you (guns do backfire you know).

While I don't know you and don't recall any of your posts in the past. I do believe this is spite and malice karma. Not the kind of karma someone should be happy about or glad about.

I mean you mentioned you made this mistake first. Meaning cheating or flirting? If so, you think you've paid? I don't believe so, because you obviously haven't learned from your own mistakes, IMHO. Your husband may be sorry but he's just as much at fault as this woman. If he accepted the seducing to me that karma is a ***** is back to you for what you've done.

I wouldn't be glad this woman is losing her home to foreclosure. The world right now is not a happy place when it comes to many people losing their homes due to the economic crisis that is going on in America. This is not at all karma for her, this is a living hell and nightmare for her and her children. Just because they have a father who works that they could goto is no way meaning those children will goto him. In the end this woman is a mother and I'm sure she is devastated in what is happening to her.

My father cheated on my mother. However my mother wished no bad karma on the woman because my Dad was just as much at fault. She died a year or so later after my parents divorce of cancer, would you say she deserved to die? My mother as crazy as it sounds even became somewhat friends with her, because this woman is the one who was honest about the affair while my Dad lied and still even to this day 20 some years after the fact lies about it. My mother would have never wished her to die.

No I don't know what you have gone through but still I think it's a bit childish that your gloating over this.

And well noone will stop responding when some of us feel very strongly about such things. I guess if you don't want a vast amount of different opinions then one should not post about something if you just want an opinion that agrees and praises your reaction and feelings that are clearly in the wrong.

Njean31
12-30-2008, 11:49 AM
I do worry about children who are forced to leave their home, even if I don't know them personally, I worry about the hungry children in 3rd world countries, the orphans, the street kids, homeless and hungry cats, dogs etc. I don't obsess over them but I do worry. Like I said, maybe it is better for them to be in different circumstances, I don't know. I just know that I couldn't get satisfaction out of something that might be hurtful for the kids. You (and some others) can...no big deal. We're all different. You shouldn't take it so personally.

i take it personally when people get ridiculous and try to make me look like an uncaring heartless ***** when in fact, i'm just the opposite. i can not actively worry my self over situations i can't control. i have a family and a job. maybe we "worry" differently. i do tend to obsess when i'm worried and have the need to rectify the situation i'm worried over. can't really rectify all the worlds prob's like hunger, child abuse, animal abuse, homelessness........so i don't WORRY over those things, but i DO FREAKING CARE! i don't know why people get off on putting someone down to make themselves appear to look good.

gmyers
12-30-2008, 11:52 AM
I think its human nature to get some satisfaction from something happening to someone that tries to or seduces your spouse. You'd have to be super human not to think she's getting back something for what she did.

Njean31
12-30-2008, 11:57 AM
I think its human nature to get some satisfaction from something happening to someone that tries to or seduces your spouse. You'd have to be super human not to think she's getting back something for what she did.

apparently, this board is full of superhuman saint's. i can't even reply to some of it because words escape me.

Kelsey1224
12-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I would like to think I am a good person and above 'all that'. But, I confess that when my ex did to his 2nd wife EVERYTHING he did to me (with her)...I felt satisfaction. And...I secretly gloated. I don't think it makes you a bad person.

Unfortunately, there are frequently "innocents" who get the fallout when Kharma hits.

whatever
12-30-2008, 01:35 PM
I didn't see anyone bashing her, just posting their opinion about the post.

When my ex was homeless and sleeping in his car after trying to sell our house out from under his son and I...I laughed like hell.

Okay maybe "bashing" was the wrong word. But some people are making it sound like shes a horrible person for finding a little happiness in the "karma" of it.
ANd AS for the kids. Yes I feel bad for any kids who would have to leave their home. But that is the parents fault.
This just goes back to the topic of people getting in over their heads as far as living above their means If that is why she is loosing her home.
I feel sorry for people in general who are homeless if they are that way and it was BEYOND their control. NOT because they were living above their means, or things like health reason came up etc.

dangerousfem
12-30-2008, 02:05 PM
me too.. when the woman.. who claimed she was my friend... listened to me cry when I was abused and mistreated..decided she was going to do everything in her power to get my ex... when he started to do the same things to her.. I felt no sympathy.. none.. zip.. and for those of you who really know me.. know that I have a very big heart.. and for me to feel nothing for her was a big thing.. if that makes me a bad person.. well that is something I will have to stand up and be held accountable for when the time comes... but I still felt it right or wrong...

I would like to think I am a good person and above 'all that'. But, I confess that when my ex did to his 2nd wife EVERYTHING he did to me (with her)...I felt satisfaction. And...I secretly gloated. I don't think it makes you a bad person.

Unfortunately, there are frequently "innocents" who get the fallout when Kharma hits.

DBackFan
12-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Njean :hug You are right that no one here really knows you but there are some of us here who really do care how you feel. Then there are others who are just full of CRAP..even in what they say. Hold your head up woman! :)

janelle
12-30-2008, 03:24 PM
I think it's just human nature. It came back to bite her, you had nothing to do with it. The same way we don't feel bad when a molester gets arrested or a bad person gets caught. It's high time is the human reaction.

It's hard to feel bad in those circumstances but we do feel bad for those around the person who suffers along with them. Sins of the father and all that but we are all warned about what will happen. Some think they are above it and the same thing won't happen to then. Some can get away with it but most don't.

NasCat
12-30-2008, 06:04 PM
I think it's just human nature. It came back to bite her, you had nothing to do with it. The same way we don't feel bad when a molester gets arrested or a bad person gets caught. It's high time is the human reaction.

It's hard to feel bad in those circumstances but we do feel bad for those around the person who suffers along with them. Sins of the father and all that but we are all warned about what will happen. Some think they are above it and the same thing won't happen to then. Some can get away with it but most don't.

Bingo!

ilovecats
12-30-2008, 06:33 PM

I agree.I doubt you wished it to happen.I don't blame you for gloating,not that you could avoid it anyway.You feel what you feel.It would be silly to pretend you feel bad when you don't.

luvtoteach
05-06-2009, 02:44 PM

I absolutely agree with you!!!

luvtoteach
05-06-2009, 02:47 PM

it's a very long story.

Now I see why you are so bitter. Is that a reason to forgive you for all the harsh things you said about others family though??? Something for many of us to contemplate I guess.

DBackFan
05-06-2009, 02:48 PM
I absolutely agree with you!!!

:stir
needing to start something are we?

Jenefer3
05-06-2009, 02:52 PM
:stir
needing to start something are we?

Well, sadly, some people aren't happy unless they're able to stir up ****. I just learned that today. It's okay though, I figure people can stir the **** up and I'll just feel sorry for them. My life is not so pathetic and boring that I need to do that.

ahippiechic
05-06-2009, 02:55 PM
[You must love us since this isn't your 1st banning. :D

DBackFan
05-06-2009, 02:57 PM
[You must love us since this isn't your 1st banning. :D

hahaha :rolling

freeby4me
05-06-2009, 03:04 PM
What is up with all the old posts being brought back up?

buglebe
05-06-2009, 07:39 PM

it's a very long story.

It saddens me to say this but I personally don't think a man can be seduced unless he wants to be. I am also saying this from personal experience. My husband was also a cheater. I never blamed the woman. My husband knew what he was doing. Yes many of you condemn women when they stay with a man who has cheated and you say your man would never cheat. You can not honestly know what you would do until you are faced with the situation yourself. Your feelings might be cut to the bone to find out that the man you trust with your life will cheat on you.

Njean31
05-06-2009, 07:57 PM
lol.........

whoever it was sure had an interest in my posts. wonder who it could have been lmao?

and this was not the ONLY thing that has happened to me in the past few years that was devastating. try losing my mother, mother in law, father in law all within 4 months of each other, moving...moving...moving some more, and.........well heck, why am i explaining this to this bumper of old posts.

thanks for that response buglebe but you guys can continue this thread if ya want. i'm done with it, have been done with it and am moving on.........

oh and yes, i am 40! whatever that has to do with anything.

Quaker_Parrots
05-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Did you pee in somebody's Cheerios Njean? lol

freeby4me
05-07-2009, 04:33 AM
lol.........

whoever it was sure had an interest in my posts. wonder who it could have been lmao?

and this was not the ONLY thing that has happened to me in the past few years that was devastating. try losing my mother, mother in law, father in law all within 4 months of each other, moving...moving...moving some more, and.........well heck, why am i explaining this to this bumper of old posts.

thanks for that response buglebe but you guys can continue this thread if ya want. i'm done with it, have been done with it and am moving on.........

That sure is a lot to deal with, I'm very sorry.

PrincessArky
05-07-2009, 05:34 AM
lol.........

wow with so much to deal with I hope things are looking way up for ya now