PDA

View Full Version : Line forms to the right....

buttrfli
12-23-2008, 06:36 PM
To beat the crap out of this guy! His mug shot makes me just steam!!!!! :getyou :getyou

SAPULPA -- A Sapulpa man was released from the Creek County jail Tuesday after making bail on felony charges alleging that he dragged a dog behind his vehicle.

The Sheriff’s Office identified him as Cody Wayne Hahn, 20, who is charged with cruelty to an animal, transporting an animal in a cruel/inhumane fashion and abandonment of a domestic animal — all felonies.

The case against Hahn stem from Oct. 16 when the Sheriff’s Office was notified that someone driving a black SUV was dragging a dog behind the vehicle.

Deputies said witnesses tried to chase the vehicle to stop the abuse, but were unable to keep up with the SUV, which was traveling along S. 161st W. Avenue.

At first, witnesses said, the small brown dog of undetermined breed tried to keep up with the SUV, but then fell listless and was dragged along until the animal came free of its collar.

Investigating deputies said there were blood trails along the road from where the animal was dragged, and they described the dog’s injuries as grotesquely severe.

However, Sheriff’s Capt. Mike O’Keefe said a local veterinarian volunteered his services and saved the dog’s life.

“The dog has been adopted, and is in a good home,” O’Keefe said.

O’Keefe said the black SUV was spotted the day after the incident, and officers questioned Hahn, who denied any involvement.

But Hahn’s photo was subjected to a lineup, and witnesses picked him out as the person they saw driving the SUV, authorities said.

O’Keefe said Hahn was at home on leave from the Army at the
time of the incident.

By the time the warrants for his arrest were issued, Hahn had returned to service, O’Keefe said.

Local authorities notified the military of the warrants against Hahn and he was placed into custody in Korea, where he was stationed.

O’Keefe said Hahn was flown into Dallas and then returned to Sapulpa on Tuesday.
By MANNY GAMALLO World Staff Writer

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=298&articleid=20081223_327_0_SAPULP91432

http://www.tulsaworld.com/articleimages/2008/20081223_hahn2.jpg

JKATHERINE
12-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Sick @*&*!

cSoReNSoN
12-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Sick! I wonder how he would feel if the dog could reciprocate that same treatment upon him? There was a story on the news here (in Detroit) of a dog found with an 11 inch blade knife in its neck. Some neighbors held the dog until the Michigan Humane Society investigators could get to the scene. (If anyone has watched "Animal Cops: Detroit" on Animal Planet, it's those same individuals working the case). Thankfully, the dog has physically healed, while the emotional healing will continue. Fortunately, a few suspects are being questioned in the case.

I've never understood how anyone can find such pleasure in torturing another living being. It's unfortunate that the punishment for such acts are never adequate for the crime(s) committed.

YankeeMary
12-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Kinda spooky knowing he is legally allowed to walk around with a gun eh?

April78945
12-23-2008, 07:40 PM
And doesn't he just look proud as **** in his mug shot? What a puss faced *******

janelle
12-23-2008, 10:04 PM
He thinks he's so smart. Wait until future employers, etc. check up on him and find this fact about him. No life for him but working at the 7/11 the rest of his life if Karma works at all.

SHELBYDOG
12-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Eventually he will have pay, karma will get him trust me!

whatever
12-24-2008, 09:48 AM
OMFG!! I would have chased the b@stard down!!! IF I ever saw him on the street...........
I swear people like this make me soooo freaking sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Notice its people like that, that choose to pick on helpless animals. Bet he doesn't have the balls to try it on someone his own size!

meltodd69
12-24-2008, 07:36 PM
What a D*&#!! They better keep thier eyes on this one. I could see this guy on America's Most Wanted someday. Sick B!!!!!! Someone should tattoo a big loser across his forehead and see how big he smiles.

buttrfli
12-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Eventually he will have pay, karma will get him trust me!

Yep! The story was posted on an Army news site.... he won't be able to go anywhere.