PDA

View Full Version : Is there ever a day..

whatever
12-13-2008, 02:10 PM
when you said "okay tommorow i'm gonna get this done and that done......

ANd yet here I am not doing sh*t. LOL
Okay I did do 2 of things on the "list"

4diego
12-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Yes. For the last week or so, that's been everyday for me! I want/need to get some stuff done, just don't have the energy/assertiveness to do it.

Jenefer3
12-13-2008, 02:32 PM
That was me this whole past week! I'd say I'll do it tomorrow for sure, and here it is Saturday and I still haven't gotten hardly any of the stuff done. Of course it was finals week for me and then my daughter broke her back so we've been pretty busy/stressed, but still, gotta get that stuff done and quit putting it off.

atprm
12-13-2008, 02:35 PM
a day??

that's everyday almost.

LOL

sheila_361
12-13-2008, 02:45 PM
yes pretty much everyday for me..LOL

April78945
12-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Yes. I hace a literal mountaon of laundry

Shann
12-13-2008, 04:38 PM
yep, that's every day. I've got so much crap to do and right now I don't care to do it. *sigh* I wish we could get a maid :p

diana_circe
12-13-2008, 06:14 PM
I do that pretty much every weekend. But today I got off my lazy @$$ and cut the fabric for two pillows (got one actually made), I painted the birdhouse I put together yesterday, painted a picture frame and the matting so I could FINALLY hang Holli's 1st place art work up, and I'm seriously considering cutting the fringe into the other pillow so I can tie it off and stuff it. Except that I used flannel instead of fleece and OMG my hands are sore!

That was me this whole past week! I'd say I'll do it tomorrow for sure, and here it is Saturday and I still haven't gotten hardly any of the stuff done. Of course it was finals week for me and then my daughter broke her back so we've been pretty busy/stressed, but still, gotta get that stuff done and quit putting it off.

I think you have an excuse!

sandooch
12-13-2008, 06:28 PM
I agree; that is almost every day for me, too. I am a big-time list maker and always give myself way too much to do. I consider it a great day if I can get half of it done, but it's more like 2-3 things. Oh well, better than nothin'. lol

sunniekiss
12-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Honey, I have a calander of "to do" things & I am happy if I can get half of it done.
I came online today to pay bills, order from Amazon & Vicky's(for me), & fill out an energy assistance application for my Mom.
Instead I played a video game, listened to Beyonce & Taylor Swift, & came on here for a bit.
I DID get the Amazon order placed since it was for Christmas gifts for my boss & my great-nephew.
Tomorrow is another day which means I do need to get these things plus a few work-related work items to do.
NO SLEEPING until NOON for me tomorrow.

fleabones3
12-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Yep every day. There is just so much to do , I dont know where to start. And then more things get added to the " list", not to mention my memory is off whack.. sigh

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-14-2008, 09:05 AM
I will be at work and tell myself, I need to go here or there, when I get off work, I'm driving straight home LMAO

When I have two days off in a row, I alway have things to do, one day I won't get schit done,the next day half of it done, so yep, I have them days.

meltodd69
12-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Yip!! Sure do LOL. Maybe I'll get to that list tommorrow LOL. Ohhh or maybe next week LOL.
It's so good to have just me and DH here.