PDA

View Full Version : I left my first ebay negative

peaceluver
12-03-2008, 02:25 PM
I have over 800 great auctions but today left my first negative. Its been over a month and lots of messages later and I am still left with something that didn't do what the listing promised. I also let the seller know when he wanted me to leave him feedback before he left me feedback how nothing worked as listed. He just keeped sending excuses and still didn't leave me the feedback I deserved. :getyou

Heidi
12-03-2008, 06:33 PM
So far I have been very lucky as a buyer and never had to leave a seller negative. As a seller on the other hand I've had plenty of non-paying bidders, especially now that they took away the option of sellers leaving buyers negative.

sunniekiss
12-03-2008, 06:44 PM
I know how you feel. I left a neutral a few months ago & I felt terrible.

Anniston
12-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Sellers can no longer leave buyers a negative? Wow, that is a scary thing for sellers. I have only sold a few things there. I did leave a neutral last year at the holidays. Not a fun thing to have to do.

peaceluver
12-04-2008, 03:00 PM
This is what I got in response to negative feedback. Oh and he has 3 nuetrals right now in his feedback.

Rec Dec 3rd from seller-Thanks for the Negative Feedback... Then pointing out something that is not even in my control... I have responded to you in a timely with the apporiate answers to the questions or concerns that you may have... The item was completely described and delivered in a timely manner... It is not my fault that the site is not functional... I did my duty by inquiry with the admin, what was going on and responded back to you. Just have a nice day.

Rec Dec 4th- How could you accuse me ofrunning a scam... I an honest seller that is offering informational products on the internet... Check my feedback, you are the only one that has left either a nuetral or negative mark in the history I have.I have done everything in power to make sure that you have been taken care of... I believe customer service is key to sales... I have over 40 percent of my buyers return because I ensure that they are satisfied... What would make you happy? Would like a refund? Truely, what would put a smile on your face and make your experience better? Let me know.