PDA

View Full Version : Shoppers Fight At Wal-Mart over the last Xbox 360

atprm
11-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Unreal -- like Wallyworld was the only place to have an Xbox, and they were never going to produce them again.

People need to GET REAL!

This is a video (http://www.wavw.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4651903) of the incident.

gmyers
11-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Did you hear all the laughing. Those people are nuts. Someone could have been hurt. There's nothing at Walmart or anywhere else I'd fight over.

PrincessArky
11-29-2008, 05:23 AM
Did you hear all the laughing. Those people are nuts. Someone could have been hurt. There's nothing at Walmart or anywhere else I'd fight over.

exactly

dv8grl
11-29-2008, 06:35 AM
Its really disgusting.

ma4angels
11-29-2008, 07:03 AM
That was about the most stupidest thing I have ever seen. People need to think about this that could happen. Like that poor man in Long Island that got killed because of stupid people like this trying grab a bargin of something that doesn't mean cr-p in the long run

atprm
11-29-2008, 07:24 AM
That was about the most stupidest thing I have ever seen. People need to think about this that could happen. Like that poor man in Long Island that got killed because of stupid people like this trying grab a bargin of something that doesn't mean cr-p in the long run

and the lady from that crowd that lost her baby -- she was 8 months pregnant!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-29-2008, 07:44 AM
That's pretty sad. I went shopping on black Friday, there was a crowd but I stayed in my car,drinking coffee until ten minutes till time to open. I got everything I went for LOL, so just goes to show, you don't have to be in the front of theline lol

4diego
11-29-2008, 08:44 AM
This is basically what happened at my Walmart yesterday over the last Wii. Only these two ladies were down on the floor wrestling each other for a long time. One of them didn't have a belt on and showed a LOT of her rear end for the last of the fight. Yuck!!

meltodd69
11-29-2008, 09:09 AM
This is about stupid. Heck the Xbox isn't that great anyways.
Does it seem like it to you guys, all this fighting crap is always at Walmart? I think walmart likes the publicity! Year after year this crap happens, and they can't come up with a better way. I maybe wrong again lol, but I can't remember this sort of thing at other stores, just Walmart. Every year someone dies at walmart on BF.
That could be a great ad for the other stores next year. "If you value your life, shop with us".

freeby4me
11-29-2008, 09:16 AM
This is about stupid. Heck the Xbox isn't that great anyways.
Does it seem like it to you guys, all this fighting crap is always at Walmart? I think walmart likes the publicity! Year after year this crap happens, and they can't come up with a better way. I maybe wrong again lol, but I can't remember this sort of thing at other stores, just Walmart. Every year someone dies at walmart on BF.
That could be a great ad for the other stores next year. "If you value your life, shop with us".

I think its because Walmart has the best deals on the stuff.

When it comes down to it, the adults need to act like ADULTS and not two year olds fighting over a toy. I would be yelling at the women "Shame on you for acting so STUPID".

LunaChick
11-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Never in a million years would I be in a brawl over some stupid sale item. And these people are getting a kick out of it? Geez.

whatever
11-29-2008, 08:52 PM
I think people who stand around and "let" people fight over this stuff are just as stupid. Just for kicks!!
Like 4diego talking about women fighting over a wii I would have been trying to split them up!

YNKYH8R
11-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Unreal -- like Wallyworld was the only place to have an Xbox, and they were never going to produce them again.

People need to GET REAL!

This is a video (http://www.wavw.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4651903) of the incident."It's beginning to look a lot like Chist-mas....EVRYWHERE YOU GO!!!!"

IthinkNOT!
11-30-2008, 02:24 PM
I think people who stand around and "let" people fight over this stuff are just as stupid. Just for kicks!!
Like 4diego talking about women fighting over a wii I would have been trying to split them up!
Nah, I woulda snuck up while they were fighting and took the x-box 360 and passed it on to someone else who had been waiting for it.

whatever
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Nah, I woulda snuck up while they were fighting and took the x-box 360 and passed it on to someone else who had been waiting for it.

Okay now that would be funny to. LOL

PrincessArky
12-01-2008, 05:05 AM

Then we might have been reading about your death on BF as well :( Some of these ppl as we have seen from the news this year just get NUTS and I think with times being so hard they are that much more desperate and likely to lose it trying to get something cheap

4diego
12-01-2008, 05:41 AM
I just shook my head and got away from them. I had my daughter with me and wasn't going to get involved.

PrincessArky
12-01-2008, 05:50 AM
I just shook my head and got away from them. I had my daughter with me and wasn't going to get involved.

very wise decision

hotwheelstx
12-01-2008, 05:58 AM
I don't care what the prices are. I usually wait for Cyber Monday. It starts today if I'm not mistaken.

Glad I've done all my shopping. Just needing to wrap it all.