PDA

View Full Version : He jus ticked me off.....(again)

lovefree
11-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Is it jus me, or are all men cornballs one way or another....My hubby leaves for work every morning @ 6:30....and We dont see each other again until he gets home @ 4:30....to me..the first thing a couple should do is greet each other with a hug and kiss (which is usually what happens) SO...!!!!!!!
why this man come home and start flapping his lips with these words.....
I'd appreciate it if I can have one bowl of cereal sometimes before the box gets emptied....OKAYYYYY...i realize u stopped @ the store to replace the cereal our teenagers eat daily ( i personally dont do cereal) and u didnt get any of ur Frosted Rice Krispies....but, why fuss @ wifey, who is an innocent party.....U could have said hello (kiss)and then blow ur fuse...
i let him have it and told him it was not the right way to go about it...and he said, Ive said what i wanted to say..if u wanna start an argument, then u can argue...and i still aint got my hug or kiss, cause we both mad now...lol
AND....i dont necessarily need anyone to take my side or agree with me..but dang,,,I had to vent...
and the saga continues...cause i jus thought of more stuff i can go say to him....lmao:getyou

ElleGee
11-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Ugh don't get me started.... my dh with cereal/cereal boxes/bowls......Ugh

iluvmybaby
11-18-2008, 04:09 PM
Is it jus me, or are all men cornballs one way or another....My hubby leaves for work every morning @ 6:30....and We dont see each other again until he gets home @ 4:30....to me..the first thing a couple should do is greet each other with a hug and kiss (which is usually what happens) SO...!!!!!!!
why this man come home and start flapping his lips with these words.....
I'd appreciate it if I can have one bowl of cereal sometimes before the box gets emptied....OKAYYYYY...i realize u stopped @ the store to replace the cereal our teenagers eat daily ( i personally dont do cereal) and u didnt get any of ur Frosted Rice Krispies....but, why fuss @ wifey, who is an innocent party.....U could have said hello (kiss)and then blow ur fuse...
i let him have it and told him it was not the right way to go about it...and he said, Ive said what i wanted to say..if u wanna start an argument, then u can argue...and i still aint got my hug or kiss, cause we both mad now...lol
AND....i dont necessarily need anyone to take my side or agree with me..but dang,,,I had to vent...
and the saga continues...cause i jus thought of more stuff i can go say to him....lmao:getyou

Is your husband an outwardly affectionate person? I know that by the time I get off of work I want to unwind, grab something to eat, watching TV or read and then the stress of the day is gone and I am ready to talk/hug/visit

tsquared
11-18-2008, 04:13 PM
What is a cornball??

MsLynn
11-18-2008, 04:27 PM
its just you

j/k

Kimberly61
11-18-2008, 04:37 PM
a cornball=most men in general lol

And yes I think it is most men that act like that

freeby4me
11-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Mine started with that once. I told him by the time he got around to the stuff, it would be moldy so be grateful! LOL but seriously, I do see their point, they eat it once a month, you'd think there'd be some there. But they eat it once a month, why in the world would there just "be some there".

Mary Jo
11-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Venting and whining every once in awhile is good for the soul.

mom_i_am
11-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Maybe he just had a bad day and you were handy to take it out on. I know when I get like that I can (shouldn't though) take it out on those close to me. Sorry here's your :grouphug

atprm
11-18-2008, 07:41 PM
the longer you *itch, the longer God makes you live -- just ask YM LOL...it's in her signature line.

he's a big boy, he can go to the store and buy some cereal if he wants to ... tell him to get the little boxes (the ones that come in a mix pack) and hide them so the kids don't eat them up.

ncstategal
11-19-2008, 11:35 AM
uuggghhhhh....MEN! enough said lol!:getyou

missteena
11-19-2008, 09:42 PM
that's why I stock up so I never have to hear about it!