PDA

View Full Version : Cops, The Tv Show

mabby89
11-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Okay, all these episodes of Cops, the usual on Saturday night on Fox, and the millions of re-runs everywhere else.

Anyway, my point is:
Have you ever saw someone on Cops that you know?

sunflowers
11-15-2008, 06:49 PM
no, but I have seen them say a city right close by that they have filmed in.

taz69
11-15-2008, 07:15 PM
When we lived in Portland they busted a house 6 doors down from us. There were so many cars/film crews/cops-I don't know how the people didn't hear them coming! it was wild.

kidzpca
11-15-2008, 08:01 PM
My Step-brother was on for vehicular homicide of a cop a couple years ago...

Oops, wrong show...Silly me.

It was America's Most Wanted.

Jenefer3
11-15-2008, 08:23 PM
I haven't seen anyone on Cops but I've seen someone I know on America's Most Wanted - he wasn't wanted, he was just talking about the person who was murdered, just this past weekend (not today).

delSol
11-15-2008, 08:26 PM
My Step-brother was on for vehicular homicide of a cop a couple years ago...

Oops, wrong show...Silly me.

It was America's Most Wanted.

omg! really?

kidzpca
11-15-2008, 08:35 PM
omg! really?

Yes,,,but I should indicate the Step-brother is "estranged" and been a troubled kid growing up. But at least a few of us kids turned out ok. LMAO!:beamup

delSol
11-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes,,,but I should indicate the Step-brother is "estranged" and been a troubled kid growing up. But at least a few of us kids turned out ok. LMAO!:beamup

wow, that would freak me out, and my family - even though we have our own stories

sunrise914
11-15-2008, 09:07 PM
I knew people who had been on COPS....

but they were on the right side of the law

Airbuswife
11-15-2008, 10:05 PM
tonight there was a segment on " americas most wanted " about a woman thats missing from our town. i totally forgot to watch, GRRRR!! :(

anyway, here's the story
http://www.thecourierexpress.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=20197834&BRD=2758&PAG=461&dept_id=572984&rfi=6

ElleGee
11-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Not on Cops , but I did see one of my ex friends sister on Jerry Springer.
Slightly OT

I remember this woman (my exfriends mother) telling my mother that not a one of her 5 daughters are going to amount to anything..
She has 3 daughters

Let's see, Me and 2 other sisters are sahms. but 2 of us have degrees (criminology and physics).
One works for a bank and the other works for one of the best schools in our area for special needs kids...

Her daughters? 2 are strippers and the other is a teacher..one ended up on Jerry b/c she was cheating on her bf with her boss at the club

Sorry I derailed

delSol
11-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Not on Cops , but I did see one of my ex friends sister on Jerry Springer.
Slightly OT

I remember this woman (my exfriends mother) telling my mother that not a one of her 5 daughters are going to amount to anything..
She has 3 daughters

Let's see, Me and 2 other sisters are sahms. but 2 of us have degrees (criminology and physics).
One works for a bank and the other works for one of the best schools in our area for special needs kids...

Her daughters? 2 are strippers and the other is a teacher..one ended up on Jerry b/c she was cheating on her bf with her boss at the club

Sorry I derailed

lol, I always wondered of they were real or made up people

ElleGee
11-16-2008, 10:27 AM
You shoulda seen my face when I realized it was her! LOL My 3 way call option was in full use that night :)

skyrider
11-16-2008, 10:33 AM
my "Cops" story is When my daughter who was 15 at the time and i were living in Tucson we were watching Cops on tv. they started shooting and we didn't think anything of it other than we noticed it was rather loud. The sirens came on the tv and they were getting louder. My daughter went to let the dogs out in the yard and said" hm mom, the shots and sirens we heard were from here not the show." some guy had been shot on the sidewalk right in front of our house. cops all over the place. I don't think I have watched cops since lol

KrystallizedFlame
11-16-2008, 10:41 AM
My sister-in-law was on COPS before she was my sister-in-law...but I knew her then.

hotwheelstx
11-16-2008, 10:46 AM
I've seen a very close friend while growing up om AMW. She got married....to the wrong guy. Instead of getting a divorce (a lot easier-jmo) she took him out in the woods not to far from where we grew up and shot/killed him.

She's been caught and is serving a life sentence w/out parole.

I've also seen a couple of friends that I worked with years ago being round up in a mass arrest for hot checks, non-payment of child support....!!!!

JKATHERINE
11-16-2008, 01:40 PM
lol, I always wondered of they were real or made up people

Two sisters from my town was on Jerry Springer when I was a Senior in high school (they were a couple of years older than me and nasty white trash).

lucimPI
11-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Yes, I have seen some cops that I know quite well on the show. Also have to tell you I have a Jerry Springer security shirt. It is the black T that the security people wear on the show.

msmom79
11-16-2008, 05:01 PM
I Did See An Elvis Impersonator On" Speeders" That I Got A Picture With!!! Was Really Shocked To See Him On Getting Caught Speeding-he Was As Nice On T.v. As He Was In Real Life.