PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Star DeAnna Pappas Calls Off Engagement

sunflowers
11-04-2008, 05:20 AM
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/11/deanna_jesse_bachelorette_roma.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZmDtV-t7KU

Another reality show romance bites the dust.

Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak have called off their engagement, he reveals in a video on their Web site.

"I kind of feel like it's our responsibility to tell you we're not together anymore," he says.

"DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face," he continues. "I'm sorry - I did everything in my power to try and make this work.

"She's a great person, but she wasnt willing to try anymore," he says. "She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you.'

"That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are," he says. "It's a lot to take in."

The video then ends.

sunflowers
11-04-2008, 05:26 AM
Chris Harrison opened up Monday about the recent split of the latest "Bachelorette" DeAnna Pappas and her former fiancé, Jesse Csincsak.

The host of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" told 104.3 MY fm's Valentine in the Morning: "DeAnna went to Breckenridge last week and broke up with Jesse. He was stunned. I've talked to Jesse several times today, and he did not see it coming."

Harrison claims that Pappas leaked the break-up to the press early: "They also agreed that this was not gonna get out to the public until Thursday, they were going to release a joint statement and try and keep this above board, and she went out on her own, leaked it, and so he's just feeling a little beat up right now."

"He really truly loved DeAnna," Harrison says. "He was so happy and he's like, 'Let's just go, let's go to Breckenridge, let's go to Atlanta, let's get the heck out of here, and let's live our lives. Let's just get to know each other and hang out.'"

But Harrison says that Pappas has big Hollywood dreams. He says Pappas has been getting "bad advice" from people like "paparazzi guys, and other people that she's been running into that have filled her head with, you know, these dreams that she's going to come to Hollywood and make it big and do all this stuff. And I think her head's getting a little bigger than it should and I think that's led to this as well."

DBackFan
11-04-2008, 06:27 AM
I never liked her and I am not surprised.

BeanieLuvR
11-04-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm not in the least surprised. I never saw them making it in the long run.