PDA

View Full Version : New Member but RewardTV Veteran

Eddie
11-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Ever since I first visited this website, I was surprised at how helpful this forum has been. It has helped me play games of movies that I did not have time to watch. RewardTV has been a fun website mainly because I currenly have 8,937,800 points with them.

I have one question for those who have been posting answers:
Is it safe to post the questions and answers to the games? I read on the Reward TV Membership Agreement that will terminate your account...

Fraud and Termination of Membership

Such fraud and misconduct includes, but is not limited to:

(g) the exchange or publishing of questions and answers to RewardTV Games on message boards, in newsgroups or in any other public or private forum, or via e-mail or any other forum of written or verbal communication.

chipn22
11-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Hmmm, I have never noticed that in the rules. I don't know how they would pursue people that do, since they can't obtain any of your information for signing up on this forum unless you specifically tell them. I think the big reason for this is that the whole point of their site is to sell the information that you give them like opinions about commercials and movies, and they want true info that they can send to the companies instead of copied stuff that is worthless.

Eddie
11-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Hmmm, I have never noticed that in the rules. I don't know how they would pursue people that do, since they can't obtain any of your information for signing up on this forum unless you specifically tell them. I think the big reason for this is that the whole point of their site is to sell the information that you give them like opinions about commercials and movies, and they want true info that they can send to the companies instead of copied stuff that is worthless.

You make a good valid point... I am guessig you guys did not even know of that rule in terms and conditions since this forum has been posing answers since 2004. Well they can't terminate all our accounts since it's been going on for so good time..

Anyway, how many points have you guys made since joing RewardTV? and has anyone won a prize in the auctions..

rosiesbrat
11-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Ever since I first visited this website, I was surprised at how helpful this forum has been. It has helped me play games of movies that I did not have time to watch. RewardTV has been a fun website mainly because I currenly have 8,937,800 points with them.

Just making sure you know that points expire eventually. Don't let them build up too high and lose them. :-(

Eddie
11-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Just making sure you know that points expire eventually. Don't let them build up too high and lose them. :-(

Well I know the points from the surveys expire even though I NEVER notice my points going down. But I don't think the points from the trivia games expire.

Ever since I joined reward TV two years ago through MyPoints, I have NEVER seen my points go down. The points only increase. So I now have over 9 million points and have made over 40000 points today alone.

rosiesbrat
11-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Well I know the points from the surveys expire even though I NEVER notice my points going down. But I don't think the points from the trivia games expire.

Ever since I joined reward TV two years ago through MyPoints, I have NEVER seen my points go down. The points only increase. So I now have over 9 million points and have made over 40000 points today alone.

There's nothing about different points having different expiration dates:

b) Points Earned On or After December 31, 2001: Except as set forth in subsections (c) and (d) below, Points earned on or after December 31, 2001 expire at the end of the calendar year following the calendar year in which they are earned (e.g. Points earned on April 1, 2002 will expire on December 31, 2003).

Eddie
11-03-2008, 10:59 PM
b) Points Earned On or After December 31, 2001: Except as set forth in subsections (c) and (d) below, Points earned on or after December 31, 2001 expire at the end of the calendar year following the calendar year in which they are earned (e.g. Points earned on April 1, 2002 will expire on December 31, 2003).

Ok well, that is just wrong. I mean if that were right then my current account well be a lot smaller. I have never noticed my points go down by 100 thousand or even a million. They only keep growing. I guess I'm one of the luckly ones because I don't think my points will never expire.

Anyway, how many points do you have in your account and has any one in this forum won an auction prize or something?

rosiesbrat
11-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Ok well, that is just wrong. I mean if that were right then my current account well be a lot smaller. I have never noticed my points go down by 100 thousand or even a million. They only keep growing. I guess I'm one of the luckly ones because I don't think my points will never expire.

Anyway, how many points do you have in your account and has any one in this forum won an auction prize or something?

I guess if you want to know for sure, just write to customer service and ask when yours will expire. Just don't say anything about this board!
I have less than a million right now, but I have cashed out lots of points in auctions and shopping sprees. I never let them build up too high because I don't know how to keep track of when they will expire, and I don't want to lose any.