PDA

View Full Version : What cha doin today?

fairydana
11-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Whats goin on today?

My boyfriend and I have been house hunting and we looked at two more houses today. We love one of them and are really thinking hard about making an offer on it! This whole process has been really pretty stressful to us both!

We are just hanging around the house taking it easy! We are both off this weekend and that is rare!

Gonna try to make pinto beans and cornbread for supper. Pray about the pinto beans I have never made them before! :D

The weather is really nice here in North Alabama.

So whats up with you?

janelle
11-01-2008, 02:02 PM
We went to vote so that is over. Won't need to fight the crowds on Tues.

It warmed up today so have the AC on.

Shann
11-01-2008, 03:30 PM
i'm being lazy now watching football and of course my team is losing (like always) :( I got up early and went to Target's clearance sale and we got some candy hehehe YUM! and did a bit of grocery shopping. I'm home for the rest of the day and don't plan to do much as I hurt my footie, probably waddle out to the mailbox once the mail comes. :)

good luck on your house hunt, it's a long trying process but so worth it in the end. I personally think there is nothing better than owing your own house and doing whatever the hell you please with it (like wall colors and flooring choices, etc) :D no white walls for me, TYVM :p

YankeeMary
11-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Well we did a bit of running today. We went to Home Depot for some marker flags, we are getting ready to build a house and we want to mark it off, kinda exciting. We also drove around and looked at different homes and such for ideas. We went to Krogers and did a bit of shopping, I got big bags of Hersey Kisses for $1.25, of course I bought numerous bags...hehe. My sons car is having issues so we followed him to the shop and dropped it off, they will start working on it Monday. It has been just beautiful here today. It was the perfect day to be out.