PDA

View Full Version : OMG this is just so messed up.

MsLynn
10-30-2008, 07:15 AM
remember my thread on trying to sign up for dish network because i'd had so much trouble from directv.. lmao well the first time dish told me i'd have to pay up front since i only had a debit card not a credit card. so ok... I waited till payday and tried it agian.. well this time they tell me i had to have $200.00 up front instead of the $99 they normally told me.. since i didn't have a Credit card.. omg.. well i called directv back and even after the months of arguing over the final bill and getting them to send the dvr retrieval kit to the right address.. they are gonna be here in a bit to put in new service, WITH NO MONEY UP FRONT. omg how sad is that.

YankeeMary
10-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Things that make you go hmmm eh? I often wonder what is wrong with these companies. I am beginning to think Customer satisfaction is a myth.

freeby4me
10-30-2008, 08:25 AM
That is very strange but congrats on getting TV lol

lucimPI
10-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Customer satisfaction, what a non funny joke. Try dealing with Home Depot. :tearhair

lisarae
10-30-2008, 08:28 AM
well I did find out yesterday that they do not take the pre-paid credit card. My friend went the other day to try it and they rejected it.

Well, at least you get tv now.

MsLynn
10-30-2008, 09:18 AM
yeah he's here installing now. lmao.. its too funny.. they told me to bring my old boxes, but here he is with 3 new boxes. tooooo funny... will sure beat cbs and the CW which is all i was getting before lmao

tljohn123
10-30-2008, 11:08 AM
what's wrong with home depot? our store makes damn sure people are happy and satisfied!!!!

freeby4me
10-30-2008, 12:25 PM
what's wrong with home depot? our store makes damn sure people are happy and satisfied!!!!

Our store is a toss-up.
If you want good service, the best time to go is in the morning, right before the mandatory up front meeting that "everyone who is not with a customer" must go to (at least at our store) you'll get swarms of employees asking if you need help with anything at all LOL

tljohn123
10-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Yikes! My store must be the exception then.....we get into soooo much trouble if we don't take care of our customers AND greet everyone, even after the morning meeting which doesn't happen most of the time anyway (the meeting lol)

Glad you got your tv MsLynn!!!