PDA

View Full Version : Eeew eeew eeew

cabby92
10-30-2008, 06:06 AM
Our company owner likes to buy me jewelry for gifts. Not real expensive stuff but decent costume jewelry from stores like Dillards. OK, stage set.

For Halloween she got me a gorgeous necklace made with Swarovski crystals. The catch is - it's a spider. Really pretty, but it's a spider. I bought some 4.99 black spider earrings at KMart and it's my Halloween look.

Yesterday I walked back into my office and looked down to see my earring on the floor. No big deal, I just reached my foot down to scoot it across to where it was easier to pick up. After I moved it I reached down to get it and as I was about to pick it up, it scurried away! Yuck, real spider.

My new lesson is to be very careful what I wear on my neck and in my ears.

pepperpot
10-30-2008, 06:07 AM
:rofl:

dv8grl
10-30-2008, 06:08 AM
:rolling

ElleGee
10-30-2008, 06:08 AM
I would've crapped myself LOL

cabby92
10-30-2008, 06:17 AM
I would've crapped myself LOL

I just about did. Between the mole a few weeks back and now the spider my boss is starting to ignore screams coming from my office. If I ever get the crazed psycho killer in there I will be on my own.

YankeeMary
10-30-2008, 08:09 AM
I think I would have laid down and died right there. I can handle anything but crawling things with more than 4 legs...ewwww.

Fiabug
10-30-2008, 08:14 AM
OMG!!!!! I would have just died right then and there.

You know we are women and it's sometimes normal for us to be scared of such things like spiders. However it's sometimes funnier when a grown man is just as scared of them.

I would had the heebie jeebies all day if that happened to me. LOL

lucimPI
10-30-2008, 08:23 AM
:faint :nurse:

Lild
10-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Awwww, YOU can't be afraid of a spider now can you....hehehehehe

fleabones3
10-30-2008, 10:37 AM
My 17 yr old son who happens to be a varsity wrestler is scared of spiders. He says anything with that many legs and eyes is just freaky. He will wake his 15 yr old brother up in middle of the nite to squish a spider for him. Heck he had his GIRLFRIEND kill one for him one time. She laughed her azz off at him

MistyWolf
10-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Eek! :backaway

msmom79
10-30-2008, 03:58 PM
spiders can do real harm ,if they are poisinous-ewe,what if it was a brown recluse-ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anig2u
10-30-2008, 04:24 PM
I just dreamed about spiders last night..because..we keep getting these brown spiders..sometimes they are an inch around..ewwwwww and my DD is scared to death of them. Normally I can at least stomp on it..but when the damnn things are big .. I am freaking out, and I am about to call my landlord and complain LOL

Just wanted to add: We don't have any poisonous spiders around here.

crazylady
10-30-2008, 11:21 PM
OMG! Last night, I woke up because I felt something on my forehead. I brushed at it, then felt something on my hand. I jumped up and turned on the light, and searched all through the covers and couldn't find it. By this time, I was too freaked out to go back to bed. I was sleeping on the sofa, btw, and this was about 4:00 A.M. So. I went over and sat at the 'puter for a bit. At close to 5:00 A.M. I turned around and saw it on the floor. It was a wolf spider, not the largest I've seen, by far, but still, in a normal stance, he was about an inch and a half wide. I killed him, and was finally able to go back to bed.

janelle
10-30-2008, 11:35 PM
I hate spiders, I was bit by a brown recluse. We have huge spiders around here. I have been watching out for them coming in this year when it turned cold. About two weeks ago I went down the basement and there was one crawling along the baseboard. I yelled for my hubby to get a jar plus I didn't want my kitties to put their noses on it so had to watch them.

We captured it but I took pity on it. Didn't want to squish it so when we went out again I took it over to church and let it out in the flower bed. I did the same thing with a garter snake. Had hubby take it down the street about five houses and release it down there at the vacant house. Yuck, they give me the willies.