PDA

View Full Version : What do you feel you need to do during the day?

joleky
10-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Hello.

I am researching for a project I am working on and would
really like to ask you for your opinions on some questions.
There are four questions, but I’ll put them up one by one
because I don’t want to influence your answers!

The first question is ‘What do you feel you need to do during the day?’

This can relate to any aspect of your life – be both specific to
you as an individual as well as stating the obvious things that
you know applies to everyone.

The second question will be posted on Sunday 2nd November.
Hopefully it will be an interesting project and produce a good
debate – watch this space!

Thanks!

luvcub
10-29-2008, 09:52 AM
I feel like I need to get everything in my house done in 10 minutes,I feel I have to make supper by 4 pm,if I dont get things done fast,I beat my self up for it,weird huh? I need and want to hug my grandbabies each day tell them their loved. Prob many more but brain fart,lol.

LuvBigRip
10-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Be the best Mom I can be to my kids, do a good job at work.

ElleGee
10-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Smoke 2 joints in the morning
and Smoke 2 joints at night

lol J/k that's a song

I have a 20 minute routine during the week.

I get up, get the kids up..
Go downstairs to the kitchen see if the cat has food. Start the coffee pot. Turn on the pcs..
Get the 11 yr old driven to school while the coffee is brewing and windows is loading (my son's school is a 2 minute drive)

Get my coffee.. Check my 20 lizards to see if they are alright and then start Email..

I have been doing this routine for 2 years now

DBackFan
10-29-2008, 10:38 AM
I just feel I need to be the best person I can be. That doesn't mean being perfect and it doesn't mean trying to be better than anyone. It just means doing what "I" can do to the best of my ability, at work, at home and with my husband..my best friend.

evrita
10-29-2008, 12:06 PM
I feel I need to have a clean house at least one that I wont be ashamed that if someone pops in to say hi I wont be thinking OMG look at this mess. I need to have my dishes done at all times. I need to get up and get my DD off to school on the mornings I am home.

I need to have supper cooked and on the table and sat down as a family no later then 17:00 if possible. I then need to get the dishes done again.

I need to shower daily depends on what shift I work as to what time I do this.

I need to sleep everyday at some point once again what shift I work is what time I sleep.

I try to go for a walk almost everyday now it is getting colder it is getting harder for me to do so I have to find other ways to exercise.

I tell my family I love them.

Serenity
10-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Brush my teeth, take a shower, do my bed before I leave to work, empty out the trash cans. :-p

bears984
10-29-2008, 05:20 PM
I feel like my kitchen has to be clean, I must cook all but 2 days a week, depending on the day I must pay the bills, I must take everyone everywhere I am the only driver, I must spend quality time with my family even if nothing else gets done

cpbaby
10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Survive........

Seriously, that all I can call it. Im lucky to get me and Sophie out the door fully dressed, get through the day at work without saying "F@#$ it" and leaving, pick Sophie up, come home to cook and clean before bed before starting it all over again.

kmtsn
10-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Evrita I feel the sameway as you

JerseyMook
10-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Get myself to the office and be as productive as possible with enough energy to come home and cook/clean and get myself out to whatever meetings or rehearsals I have on the schedule.

What I feel I NEED to do is sleep!

joleky
10-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Really interesting!!!!

I would like to tell you what i feel i need to do...

I need to bring my mobile with me at everytime,,, if i don´t do it i get sick!
I need to spend about 5 minutes everyday to think about all the thing that needs to be done in that day...

What else...? :itsme:

Anig2u
10-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Coffee, read email..shower, clean..do dishes, vacuum, do the laundry, errands, schedule appointments, activities and events. Feed the kids, make sure they do their homework, take showers and get to bed at a decent time so they can get up and go to school. Go to bed and do it all over again.

joleky
11-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Hello again!

Thanks very much for your answers, most of them are really interesting! So let´s go to the next one...

The second question is: "Which of your answers can you do almost anywhere?"

Enjoy!