PDA

View Full Version : tonight on Hannity & colmes

janelle
10-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Hannity will tell why he can't vote for Obama. IMO it will be interesting. On FOX news network.

jbbarn
10-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Hannity will tell why he can't vote for Obama. IMO it will be interesting. On FOX news network.

Can't miss that!

anothersta
10-26-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm recording it. I watched last weeks episode and the Rezko thing is wild.

Rezko's wife bought the property next to the Obama's for 600,000+ when she only had an income of 37,000. Then sold 10 foot of it to the Obamas for about 100K. Now her lot is too small to build anything on. Why would someone do that??

Of course, there are LOTS of political favors Obama did for Rezko. Chicago politics.

SurferGirl
10-26-2008, 02:22 PM
That is what I was thinking during the primaries, and that's when I started to look up things about Barack Hussein Obama. I just wish more people watched fox news.

anothersta
10-26-2008, 02:26 PM
That is what I was thinking during the primaries, and that's when I started to look up things about Barack Hussein Obama. I just wish more people watched fox news.

Even if they don't watch fox, if they'd just go check things out for themselves rather than to buy everything BHO says hook, line and sinker.

The info is out there, many are choosing to look the other way.

SurferGirl
10-26-2008, 02:31 PM
Very good point but if they do go on the internet so much of it is mostly posted by the Obama camp.

Just look under youtube for McCain adds and the first several of them are negative about McCain. Lord help us if Obama gets in, we will never know what to believe.

jbbarn
10-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Very good point but if they do go on the internet so much of it is mostly posted by the Obama camp.

Just look under youtube for McCain adds and the first several of them are negative about McCain. Lord help us if Obama gets in, we will never know what to believe.

Sure we will! We'll believe the polar opposite of ANYTHING they say.