PDA

View Full Version : New Bzz for yep...a fee

Mini
10-21-2008, 01:34 PM
The Whirlpool Fabric Freshener removes smelly odors, relaxes wrinkles and dries delicates in an eco-friendly manner all in about 30 minutes.

To participate in this BzzCampaign and start receiving the Whirlpool Fabric Freshener, there is a fee of $85.50*. Want to learn more about why there's a fee?

Please refer to the Returns Policy for details and restrictions about returns for this particular campaign.

SLance68
10-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Ok what is it? Is the reason for the fee that it has to be returned after the campaign is over? I checked and it wasn't there for me.

Mini
10-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Wow ok..I went back to get the answer to your question and it said the campaign was full?!?! Wow I wish I had almost $100 to blow on a campaign..

nksnuck
10-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Well it only took 1 1/2 hours from my early invite to it being full. I suppose there are lots of people who have extra $$$. I didn't even read that it would be for a fee. I just clicked sign me up and it said it was full. Good thing I didn't go through the survey for nothin.

galeane29
10-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Original cost for the item is over $200. So, $85 is a deal to some I guess.
http://www.whirlpool.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=513

Fiabug
10-21-2008, 05:52 PM
ugh! I'm really tired of the one's with FEES! I wish they had an opt-out selection so they won't even waste their time sending it to me. I got it. But was like $80 something frickin' dollars I knew to SAY NO!

mosdata1
10-21-2008, 06:36 PM
I still have the one for the Code Nutrition. I can't see spending all that money, not when times are so tight.
I guess if you have to do a lot of dry cleaning, it makes sense to 'buy' this test product.

dixiechicken
10-21-2008, 06:57 PM
That is insane! I hate bzzagent soooo much!!

PrincessArky
10-22-2008, 07:05 AM
That is insane! I hate bzzagent soooo much!!

hate to say it but I am starting to agree.........I had this invite and I declined and when asked why I told them with the way the economy is there is no way I have the money for something like this and then I checked I would NOT pay for ANY of the campaigns

CLARKS4
10-22-2008, 08:21 AM
It seems like since they merged with mypoints that alot of the campaigns are with a fee now.

vieprivee
10-22-2008, 09:06 AM
It seems like since they merged with mypoints that alot of the campaigns are with a fee now.

I have been so totally down on BzzAgent for quite some time now. But you are so right about them REALLY going downhill since joining with MyPoints.

DO ANY OF US REALIZE that it will take AT LEAST 125 BzzReports or MORE to cash out for one $50 GC with MyPoints? Our points we earn (50 or 55 per report and these reports take me a LONG time to write!) are worth a miniscule amount compared to what they used to be worth! (BUT of course we could do almost nothing with the points in the past!)

YES, BzzAgent surely is NOT what it used to be, far from it!

littlered1
10-22-2008, 05:39 PM
I have no problem paying a fee for a product I like and will use, this is a very cool product, but it wouldn't be used here very much so not worth my money.

rene13
10-24-2008, 12:28 PM
I was just offered this whirlpool product.
I told them I wouldn't participate, I wouldn't pay to bzz on any product.
They said some clients aren't willing or able to offer these products for free.
Well, too bad.
there was also a survey after they asked why I didn't want to participate.
They asked how much you would be willing to pay, if at all, for a bzz campaign.
I clicked that I would never pay anything.Maybe if we all answer that way they will reconsider.
Just my two cents.