PDA

View Full Version : Born alive baby killed at abortion clinic, gets proper funeral

janelle
10-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Born alive baby killed at abortion clinic, gets proper funeral
Charlie Butts and Marty Cooper - OneNewsNow - 10/14/2008 5:00:00 AM
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=285794

A Florida baby who was born and died in an abortion clinic will finally be buried today in Ft. Lauderdale.

Cheryl Sullinger of Operation Rescue explains the African-American baby named Shanice Denise Osbourne was born alive two years ago at an abortion clinic. Christian Newswire reports that Shanice's mother went to the clinic after experiencing some discomfort, and the clinic staff decided to deliver the baby. When Shanice was born, her mother noticed her gasping for air for nearly five minutes while the clinic staff panicked. Abortionist Belkis Gonzales then put the baby in a biohazard bag and put her on the clinic's roof "to conceal her body from police." Allegedly, there was no attempt to save Shanice's life.

"That baby was swept into a biohazard bag with some caustic chemicals and tossed up on the roof of that abortion clinic to die," Sullinger explains. "It was done in a panic, I think, by clinic workers because the people who delivered this baby alive during an abortion were not medical doctors; they were unlicensed women who just happened to be working at the clinic at the time."

Doctors performed an autopsy that Shanice's lungs "contained gas bubbles and floated," which proved she was alive and breathing at birth. Meanwhile, an investigation may soon bear fruit. "We have every confidence there will be criminal charges in this case by the end of next month," Sullinger contends.

She rejoices that the clinic has been closed. It was owned by Gonzales, a woman with no medical background. Sullinger says Dr. Alan Keyes will give the eulogy at Shanice's funeral.

Troy Newman, president of Operation Rescue, is thankful Shanice will "finally be laid to rest with the dignity and love she was denied in her short life" and hopes her killers will be brought to justice. He adds that the public is encouraged to attend the funeral in hopes that the African-American community will stop the "exploitation and decimation of their community by predatory abortionists."

gmyers
10-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Thats sad. If the baby somehow survived an abortion shouldn't someone try to save it? Seems like it would be the humane thing to do.

MsLynn
10-16-2008, 06:05 AM
this happened in Oklahoma city at one time too. the nurses came to the PD to file a murder report. cause the Dr there took it to the sink and Drowned it...

AND THE SON OF A ***** WAS STILL PRACTICING WHEN I LEFT 8 YEARS AGO

galeane29
10-16-2008, 06:12 AM
:(

Stories like this make my stomach turn

gmyers
10-16-2008, 06:16 AM
Good grief! They treat animals better than that. Thats horrible. You can't tell me if someone can drown a baby that they don't even see it as a human being. Just a thing to be destroyed. How can someone live with themselves after doing that? That would haunt me forever. I really nelieve when they stand before God they're going to have to answer for doing that.

DrHolliday
10-16-2008, 06:30 AM
:(

Stories like this make my stomach turn

I agree. This is why I say the Pro-Choice movement has become a Pro-Infanticide movement.

We've gone way beyond the "It's not a viable fetus" argument. I thought the late-term abortions were bad. It just gets more sick. :thumpdown:

janelle
10-16-2008, 09:11 AM
We have certainly become a nation of death. Now Oprah is having Gloria Steinem and Billy Jean King on her show this week. Both have had abortions so we know why she is really having them on before the election.

Obama wants born alive babies to be killed and make it ok. Sarah Palin comes on the ticket and all hell breaks loose from feminists. She chose life for her disabled son. They think of that as terrible.

I look at these women and feel very sad for them. Their children would be grown now but they had to put themselves first. What do they really have now? Both are washed up. Oh Billy Jean has a stupid commercial on TV, what a hoot. How shallow in comparison. It's just sick and we are suppose to revere them? OMG

pepperpot
10-16-2008, 09:16 AM
Horrific....

Jolie Rouge
10-16-2008, 09:27 AM
According to Obama it isn't a "baby" or an "infant" it is a post-partum fetus. Obama has stated, “What difference does two or three minutes inside or outside the womb really make? One’s ‘late-term’ and the other’s ‘postpartum’. Who’s to say if the postpartum fetus is truly viable? Postpartum fetuses die all the time for all manner of reasons.”

Read the transcript here. http://www.ilga.gov/senate/transcrip...2/ST040402.pdf

LuvBigRip
10-16-2008, 09:29 AM
I'd bet several weeks paychecks that many people who support murdering babies who survive an abortion fight for the rights of animals. Sad, truly a sad commentary on where America is headed.

SurferGirl
10-16-2008, 09:34 AM
I wrote an email to the humane society because they are endorsing Obama.
I pointed out his stand on infanticide and said they should change their name to the in-humane society.
This group should never be confused with the SPCA because they are entirely separate groups.

What happened to our country?

janelle
10-16-2008, 10:03 AM
So far our tax dollars have not gone into supporting this but with Obama in there I bet that is the first thing he will do.

Our local abortionist lives in a mansion. He is notorious for being one who does late term abortions. Makes me sick what his blood money gives him and his influence on our local officials

janelle
10-16-2008, 10:08 AM
According to Obama it isn't a "baby" or an "infant" it is a post-partum fetus. Obama has stated, “What difference does two or three minutes inside or outside the womb really make? One’s ‘late-term’ and the other’s ‘postpartum’. Who’s to say if the postpartum fetus is truly viable? Postpartum fetuses die all the time for all manner of reasons.”

Read the transcript here. http://www.ilga.gov/senate/transcrip...2/ST040402.pdf

I've read he doesn't want to second guess the mother on wanting the baby aborted (dead) so if it is born alive they will kill it. Now I would call that murder and not up to anyone to decide at that point. The baby is born and alive and should have the right to live. With that argument it should be the right of some to decide to kill an infant at any stage. Scary and insane.

DrHolliday
10-16-2008, 10:57 AM
I'd bet several weeks paychecks that many people who support murdering babies who survive an abortion fight for the rights of animals. Sad, truly a sad commentary on where America is headed.

You've noticed that too huh?

I remember back in the early 90s a situation where a mountain lion killed a woman. The mountain was later shot.

Two trust funds were created. One for the children of the woman. One for the mountain lion cubs.

Guess which trust fund got more money? :faint

YankeeMary
10-16-2008, 11:10 AM
So the person that put the baby in the bag with chemicals and placed it on the roof is the only one in trouble over this? I might have not read it all...hehe. I think ever single person in that room should all be guilty of murder...PERIOD! That includes the so called mother. If you chose to have an abortion, that is your business, but if you give birth to a live child and you allow it to be murdered then you are just as guilty as the one that killed it. God rest her little soul.

pepperpot
10-16-2008, 11:12 AM
So the person that put the baby in the bag with chemicals and placed it on the roof is the only one in trouble over this? I might have not read it all...hehe. I think ever single person in that room should all be guilty of murder...PERIOD! That includes the so called mother. If you chose to have an abortion, that is your business, but if you give birth to a live child and you allow it to be murdered then you are just as guilty as the one that killed it. God rest her little soul.

If she wanted an abortion....why did she wait so long that she could have a live birth.?......it's heartbreaking.....

YankeeMary
10-16-2008, 11:26 AM
If she wanted an abortion....why did she wait so long that she could have a live birth.?......it's heartbreaking.....

I agree completely! They are all wrong.

janelle
10-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Of course, her show is going to be political. She wants Obama to be elected. He is for babies to be killed who are born alive. Both Gloria Stienman and Billy Jean have had abortions. I look at these women and it makes me very sad. What do they have now? Oh, Billy Jean has a stupid commercial but she could have had a beautifu boy or girl who is an adult now. Instead, they chose themselves and were very selfish. Not my type of femisist. Mine is Sarah Palin who chose life for his disabled son but she is dismissed because she chose life. Our country is becoming a culture of death ,thanks to these women. Give us Sarah Palin who is the real feminist, one who can chose life and still raise up the future generations to chose life and not death. Sarah is a REAL ROLE MODEL for our girls.

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/90766

Here is the link.

janelle
10-16-2008, 12:11 PM
I fear I stirred up a hornet's nest on Oprah's web site. One came back and said "how is Palin a role model. She kills innocent animals", man is that is now convoluted thinking.

Also, she had an affair with her husband's business partner---a new one for me. Geesh will they never stop the dirt on Palin?

pepperpot
10-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Janelle......... :lol

;)

janelle
10-16-2008, 12:17 PM
I hope Oprah gets the message we don't like her rotten agenda anymore. I meant people are NOW waking up.

tresboymom
12. Re: Women Who Changed the World
Oct 16, 2008 2:10 PM | In response to: redsox28
You have to be kidding yourself if you don't think that Oprah isn't going to use her show as a political platform! She is a total hypocrite only doesn't want her show to be used when it would go against her own political and racist agenda! The fact that Sarah Palin, the first female candidate for the GOP, wasn't on this show is a joke and only goes to solidify the MANY reasons I don't watch this garbage anymore!! If Sarah Palin doesn't qualify as a "woman who has changed the world" and is actually relevant and current to today then I don't know who does. I mean really...Gloria Steinam and Billy Jean King?? They aren't even relevant anymore and how many of today's young women could even identify them??? You are pathetic Oprah! Let me quote Madeline Albright...someone you would probably relate to. "There is a special place in hell for women who don't support other women! " Enjoy your eternity O!

LuvBigRip
10-16-2008, 12:21 PM
So animals are innocent, but an unborn child is....what? Guilty?

janelle
10-16-2008, 12:31 PM

An inconvenience to be gotten rid of so they can live the life they want. How dare a baby be conceived for my ignorance. First they make the mistake and then kill it so not to deal with it. Very brave women there. Roll eyes and these women have no excuse they had no means of taking care of a baby.

janelle
10-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Well, I can't post any replies on the Oprah web site. For some reason it won't go through. I wonder why? Yuck. ???????

janelle
10-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Well my replies finally went through but it also has a warning not to attack other people for what they believe. Bet they don't stop any attack on Palin or any thought that goes against Obama's grain.

Jolie Rouge
10-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Newswire reports that Shanice's mother went to the clinic experiencing some discomfort, and the clinic staff decided to deliver the baby. When Shanice was born, her mother noticed her gasping for air for nearly five minutes while the clinic staff panicked.

The impression I get from this is that she didn't go in for an abortion - this is maybe one of the multi-service clinics ?

... because the people who delivered this baby alive during an abortion were not medical doctors;

but this contridicts that impression ....

...they were unlicensed women who just happened to be working at the clinic at the time.

The staff appears to be inexperienced with dealing with a birth - why didn't someone call for an amublance to take her to a HOSPITAL ? Who would think to put the baby in a biohazard bag AND HIDE THE BAG ON THE ROOF ? Who called the police ? The mom after watching tha baby struggle to breathe ?

gmyers
10-16-2008, 01:33 PM

Yeah and their only crime is being an inconvenience or nuisance in someones life.

janelle
10-16-2008, 01:33 PM
I would like to know more of the story. Why would the woman go to an abortion clinic when she was in pain and not to a hospital. Maybe she was already induced---had the seaweed inserted to open her cervix to abort. That may be the place they told her to come back to when it felt like she was going to deliver.

Our local abortionist puts his clients up at a near-by motel until they have dilated so many centimeters then they go back to have him finish up the job when the time comes.

SurferGirl
10-16-2008, 03:02 PM
So that Oprah is now pushing abortion, she is an unbelivable witch.
I don't watch her show and I don't know how anyone with any humanity would watch her pathetic show.

I hear that Oprah had an abortion at some time in her life and I also heard she is having an affair with a female friend of hers. I also hear that she is part of some new age religion that puts down Christians.

janelle
10-16-2008, 03:43 PM
No, they did not say anything about abortions. I read Gloria Steinman and Billy Jean King both had abortions years ago. They are on Oprah's show today about the women who Changed the World for other women and be given awards and accolades for what they have done for women.

I was the one who interjected the abortion talks because Obama is for infanticide. They won't say a peep about that---they aren't crazy. LOL

I agree, these women may have done a lot to further women and get them higher wages but for what they did on the other side is quite horrible IMO.