PDA

View Full Version : I,Robot 7:30 FX

nasle
10-09-2008, 04:29 PM
I,robot 7.30pm fx

Repeat
What did an NS5 robot do on the street that angered Del Spooner when the first shipment of them arrived?
*Hugged a young girl

What did Del Spooner do when Susan Calvin came to his apartment after she was alone in a room with Sonny?
*Told her about his reccuring nightmare

What did Sonny do when Del Spooner and Susan Calvin visited him after Del Spooner explained his "Hansel and Gretel" theory to her?
*Drew a picture illustrating his dream

What did Del Spooner do while he was in his car before a gang of NS5 robots snuck up on him and tried to kill him?
*Switched to streering manual override

What did Del Spooner do to provoke Lawrence Robertson while they were meeting right after Dr. Alfred Lanning died?
*Offered him and idea about commercial

What did a woman do right after a robot ran through the streets to give her her purse?
*Took breath from asthma inhaler

What did Del Spooner do to escape a demolition machine when he visited Dr. Alfred Lanning's house by himself?
*Jumped through wall into swimming pool

What did a robot do when he was being asked questions in an interview room by Del Spooner?
*Asked what it meant to wink at someone

What did Del Spooner do when he encountered a robot at his doorstep after waking up and putting on a new pair of shoes?
*Pushed its head and walked by it

What did all the robots do after the red light in their chest went out?
What did all the robots do after Del Spooner tried to override V.I.K.I.?
*Helped all fallen civillians

What did Del Spooner learn that Dr. Alfred Lanning wanted to do with robots when he ran a program near where Lake Michigan used to be?
*Start some sort of revolution

What did Del Spooner do when he met with Susan Calvin after they got out of the elevator?
What did Del Spooner do when he first met with Susan Calvin?
*Looked at surveillance video

What did Del Spooner and Susan Calvin do when they went to a warehouse with 1,001 newly produced NS5 robots?
*Searched for the one that did not belong

What did Susan Calvin do to Sonny while they were alone together in a room?
*Checked his operating system for flaws

What did Del Spooner, Susan Calvin, and Sonny do when they got to the USR building after fending off a gang of NS5 robots?
*Climbed an immense amount of steps

What did Del Spooner do to escape a gang of robots he stumbled upon after running a program near where Lake Michigan used to be?
*Hopped on a motorcycle and sped away

What did V.I.K.I. do when Del Spooner tried to override her system after falling through the air in the USR building?
* Injected the main frame with microscopic robots

What did Del Spooner do by himself after he was in Lawrence Spooner's office with Susan Calvin?
*Watch video clips of old speech