PDA

View Full Version : embarrassed?

buglebe
10-06-2008, 07:10 AM
Did you ever do anything , that years later, you still find embarrassing, just thinking about it?

I was in my anatomy lab. We had to p in a cup and carry it from the bathroom to the lab. I was walking side by side with my friend. She walked through the door and I walked right into a glass window! The urine cup smashed between my body and the glass and made a noise like a bomb going off. I had p all over me. I had a big test in the next hr so there was no way to go home and change. Yes! of course there were other students everywhere, so I was on display. It still bothers me to think about it.

Even more embarrassing, one time I signed in at a doctors office with my first name and his last name. How did I do that? His name was at the top of the clip board. I had a crush on this dr but how on earth do you sign your own name wrong? The nurse who knew me well, came to me and read the name and incredulously asked me if I signed in that way. Oh that was so awful.

luvcub
10-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Lmao,I was just outside taking the dog out,was coming back in,and hadnt made close to my door yet,and my neighbors door was open,she has 2 kids,11 and 15,I hear a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee loud deep fart,it rumbled,I hear the boys mom say devon-good lord,soon as she says that I start rolling with laughter,she is standing next to the screen door and turns 5 shades of red,lmao,I yell in the screen door,that was a 10,on the scale,she then starts to laugh. The fart had an echo,it was so loud,it was only 6 am,I was the only one outside,we live in a complex,so its close living for all of us.

buglebe
10-06-2008, 04:18 PM
No one ever embarrassed themselves or it was so embarrassing you can't share it?

YankeeMary
10-06-2008, 04:27 PM
When I was a young teen the place to go was the mall to "hang out". My one friend and I like to sit on a bench and watch people walk by. We have seen some pretty funny looking and acting people. It use to be the best fun. Well one day we sat on the edge of this huge water fountain that was surrounded by water. Needless to say we were laughing so hard that I fell in backward. I was soaked. We had only been at the mall for 15 mins or so and there was no way my mom would come and get me and let me go home and change and come back. So we went to the restroom and I used the hand dryer to "fix" my hair and dry my clothes. This use to be one of my most horrible memories, I was so embarrassed. Now that Tina has passed on it is one of my most treasured memories. She was 8 months pregant and died in her sleep. RIP Tina!!!

(Great post...thanks!)

msmom79
10-06-2008, 05:42 PM
I Dont Know If I Should Tell This,but I Will,my Sister N Law And I ,before I Got Pregnant Used To Go To The Factory And Wait For My Then Hubby To Get Off Of Work.we Would Get Bored Waiting ,so We Would Car Jump,and I Mean We Would Run Across People's Cars,well We Were Running The Cars When All Of A Sudden I Fell Through A Rag Top,i Was So Embarrassed,and Shocked,i Had Just Torn Up Someones Car,my Sil Still Laughs To This Day About This,and We Went Home We Didnt Wait For Anyone To Get Off Of Work-we Did See Where It Was In The Paper About The Car Being Torn Up,but They Never Had A Clue Who Did It.sil Used To Tease Me About It And Called Me Fat Arse-i Wont Ever Forget This One

snaeger07
10-06-2008, 05:51 PM
I dont know about me BUT

A few days ago I was meeting the new neighbors, she had a dog running around the yard.. the dog came over and then lifted it's leg and peed ALL over her legs.. she was SO embarrassed.

ilovecats
10-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Great post!I love reading these type of things.I can't remember any right now,they must be so embarrassing that I blocked them out.:rofl:

fleabones3
10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok I got a good one.

I would go walking with one of my friends named Terry, and she had this cute dog named Charlie. Before our walk, I ate a grilled cheese sandwich. Well, we decided to walk the High School track and all of a sudden my tummy rumbled. YOu know the kind..you better get to a potty RIGHT NOW kind of rumble? I knew I didnt have the time to walk all the way to her truck, then to find a store with a bathroom. I tried to find some bushes.. there were none. She had gone to her truck to get some TP that she carries, and I was on the bleachers, sweating trying to hold it in. I couldnt. I pulled my britches down just enough to do what I had to do ... hung my butt over the bleachers and let it go. Terry came back and was like " omg I know you didnt" and I was like well, it was either hang my butt over the bleachers or go in my pants... not too hard of a choice.. LOL.. Now everytime I go to a High school football game,, I avoid those bleachers I was on LOL.. its been years. She still brings it up.

Gross story.. but totally embarrasing

speedygirl
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM
When I was in college I worked at a ticket office at a concert arena. I was at the ticket windows with a few co-workers and this really weird woman walked through the lobby. She dressed like a teenager, was about 60 years old and had over done make up and hair. I commented on her looking like a freak and one of the girls I worked with said, "That's my mother." and it was. I wanted to crawl in a hole. I still cringe years later when I think of it.