PDA

View Full Version : "Obama is a pain in my gas" bumper sticker Post

SHELBYDOG
10-02-2008, 09:43 PM
The next post i have to edit or delete, I will start giving out suspensions.

Again, this is a freebie thread and this other crap is NOT going to be brought into it.

But the freebie IS political "smear" CRAP in a freebie forum!

I think this is still valid but I'm locking it because I am tired of deleting political replies in here, especially after all the warnings i posted about it.

Than maybe the entire post should be deleted or moved.
Obama supporters find it offensive & McCain supporters think it's the best freebie ever!!!!!!!
I think this freebie sucks, but did I reply that, absolutely not.

Seems like another your either with us or your not situation.

Apply what ever action you feel you must to my account.

galeane29
10-03-2008, 05:43 AM
Get over it! The thread was locked, grow up!

atprm
10-03-2008, 05:53 AM
if you would look further on the freebie forum you will find a bumper sticker for Obamites (instead of trolling my posts instead). :D

:rolling galeane

calling out a moderator is never a good thing btw.

wobblypops
10-03-2008, 06:11 AM
Oh I better keep my mouth shut for I don't want the messiah to send me to hell! :lol

atprm
10-03-2008, 06:11 AM
:rolling :rolling

atprm
10-03-2008, 06:12 AM
I posted another bumper sticker (sase) freebie for anyone that wants it.

Jackie_Blu
10-03-2008, 06:47 AM
But the freebie IS political "smear" CRAP in a freebie forum!
Than maybe the entire post should be deleted or moved.
Obama supporters find it offensive & McCain supporters think it's the best freebie ever!!!!!!!
I think this freebie sucks, but did I reply that, absolutely not.

Seems like another your either with us or your not situation.

Apply what ever action you feel you must to my account.

I suggest if you don't like the freebie, don't send for it. BBS is just like real life..there's always something available to offend someone, at one point in time or another. Get over it.

if you would look further on the freebie forum you will find a bumper sticker for Obamites (instead of trolling my posts instead). :D

:rolling galeane

calling out a moderator is never a good thing btw.

You would think that would go without saying......geesh

Oh I better keep my mouth shut for I don't want the messiah to send me to hell! :lol

LMAO :rolling

Lild
10-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Oh crap, what an awesome bumper sticker, I am off to find it in the freebies

ahippiechic
10-03-2008, 07:09 AM
A freebie thread is not the place for a political discussion. Plenty of other places for that.

You can thank someone for the post, let us know if it's over or if takes a long time to get etc. But like I said, I got tired of editing and deleting the smartass comments in it so I locked it.

rivercats1
10-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Since my oldest son and I have complete opposite political views, I order campaign material from both parties. I appreciate each and every post. Even though my son supports Obama and me not so much, I still ordered the button and bumper stickers for my him. He loves it and believe me I don't get offended when he wears the button. Each person is allowed to have their own political beliefs. If you don't like it, don't order it.

whatever
10-03-2008, 07:55 AM
Apparently the one for obama did NOT offend you however?? I would say thats calling the kettle black!! It was a freebie, thus it was in the freebie section!!!

LuvBigRip
10-03-2008, 08:18 AM
LOL....then you wouldn't like my bumber stickers. See my siggy and I have a BARACKNAPHOBIA bumper sticker too.....

Lild
10-03-2008, 08:42 AM
LOL....then you wouldn't like my bumber stickers. See my siggy and I have a BARACKNAPHOBIA bumper sticker too.....

HAHAHAHA, where did you get it???? I NEED one

LuvBigRip
10-03-2008, 08:52 AM
I can mail you one, the one in my siggy anyways. The others went fast

Lild
10-03-2008, 08:55 AM

Oh heck yea...
I don't even like bumper stickers, but I have a feeling that this election the back of my car will be full of them, lol

jbbarn
10-03-2008, 09:06 AM

LOL! It's almost too easy to pick on a LOSER like Osama.

Kelsey1224
10-03-2008, 09:14 AM
I think you are all missing the reason for locking the post. The freebie was fine. It was all the political "discussion" that was also posted in that thread. As hippie said, the freebie board is not the place for political discussion and she got tired of editing it out.

Chill people. Quit looking for conspiracies where there isn't one.

ElleGee
10-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Yep, this is defo a whine...

DBackFan
10-03-2008, 01:30 PM

Hey I'll take one! I realy realy really feel the need to make my voice heard this election. Of course I will vote but if my bumper sticker helps to make ONE person look a little closer its worth it!

By the way I HATE anything on my car but I want to put a couple on anyway!

atprm
10-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I think you are all missing the reason for locking the post. The freebie was fine. It was all the political "discussion" that was also posted in that thread. As hippie said, the freebie board is not the place for political discussion and she got tired of editing it out.

Chill people. Quit looking for conspiracies where there isn't one.

I think you missed the point of Shelbydog's vent and whine post.

She is just bitc*n in general because that is what she does best.

stresseater
10-03-2008, 07:08 PM
:wamb :wamb :wamb Some days you are the shark, other days you are the smiley. :shark