PDA

View Full Version : Ebay advice/help

sunniekiss
09-28-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm not venting & whinning YET!

Ok I placed a bid for a bottle of perfume on 9/3/08 & was to end late in the day on 9/5/08. It was only after I placed the bid that I noticed the item was from Canada & the shipping was $15. I did win the item for $9 so shipping is more that the item but hey that was my fault for not noticing any quicker.

I went to go pay for the item but forgot my password for paypal & she didn't accept any other payment form. I did email Paypal & I waited 1/2 for them to respond back but that was just when I was staring with this dang bronchitis thing & I could not sit & wait any longer to hear from paypal. I did email the seller & explained to her that I would make the payment within the next day or two.

I did make the payment as promised & received a reciept from paypal on the
9th.

Last week she contaced me to leave her positive feedback. I responded back that i would be more that hapy to once my item was shipped. I emailed her again on Friday & no reply back. I will wiat until this upcoming Friday & if I do not get my item I will file with paypal.

My question, am I not being patient enough? i don't want to wait too long & lose out with paypal for waiting.

Anig2u
09-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Here it shows the steps you take if you don't receive an item...
http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

You have 10-60 days after you won to file.

Not sure how long it would take from Canada to the US..it would depend on if it was shipped expedited or parcel post. But I would think that 4 weeks would be more than enought time to arrive. I have only won one item from Canada and I really can't remember how long it took..but I am thinking it took a good 3 weeks. HTP