PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hippie

Lild
09-25-2008, 08:05 AM
With all the "thanks" you have been getting from your photo threads, I think you just might be the one to break the thanks button......
I can't really say anything though, I thank ya in there too :beamup

ahippiechic
09-25-2008, 08:21 AM
I thanked you, lol! :D

I love those LOL things.

Lild
09-25-2008, 08:27 AM
I do too, I look everyday to see if you (or anybody) posted new ones...I was just stealing them and emailing them to my hubby...
That's when I noticed that I am always thanking you in there and so was everyone else, lol...
Soooo, if the button stops working, it's Hippie's fault, she broke it

ahippiechic
09-25-2008, 08:34 AM
I break a lot of stuff.

Lild
09-25-2008, 08:38 AM
I break a lot of stuff.

btw, do you know how I can strip this black out of my hair so I can dye it pink underthere....
The bleach will take several bleachings right?

ahippiechic
09-25-2008, 08:42 AM
Yes several. My hair was naturally black, PLUS I had black hair color on it from touching up my roots, it was HELL to get out and make it blonde. I tried several of the bleach kits and got it a orange-y blonde, then went to a beauty supply store and ask the dude what I needed. He gave me everything and I still had to leave it in for about 4 hours. So if you are going to do it yourself, I'd go to Sally's or some where and find someone who knows what they're doing and have them tell you exactly what you need and how to do it.

I have temp pink on mine right now.

Lild
09-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Yes several. My hair was naturally black, PLUS I had black hair color on it from touching up my roots, it was HELL to get out and make it blonde. I tried several of the bleach kits and got it a orange-y blonde, then went to a beauty supply store and ask the dude what I needed. He gave me everything and I still had to leave it in for about 4 hours. So if you are going to do it yourself, I'd go to Sally's or some where and find someone who knows what they're doing and have them tell you exactly what you need and how to do it.

I have temp pink on mine right now.

did you put a toner on your blonde?
when I bleach my roots, it looks orangish, but I buy the plat. toner to make it white, it always takes the orange out..

ahippiechic
09-25-2008, 08:58 AM
I used L'Oreal Platinum Blonde 1st, and it wasn't blonde enough and still looked sort of bronze, so I used a Feria bleach kit and it was lighter, but still not really 'blonde' like i wanted it. When that guy gave me the stuff he gave me 2 packs of violet toner and that took the bronze color out.

I think the biggest problem with me finding just one thing that would work is because some of them only remove natural color and some only remove hair color, so I had to use 2 diff ones.

April78945
09-25-2008, 09:00 AM
you can also go to a salon and have the color stipped. I had to have my mom do it when I thought I was cool and dyed my bangs blue. First ste stripped it, then she bleached it and then added the blonde back. Took about 2 hours.